Wearing a Bambino Diaper with tight pants!

would you wear a bulky diaper with uber tight pants on?

• No I would not.

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Yes I would. No problem.

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
I haven't been wearing frequently enough lately. Diapers are amazing to me and I absolutely love how they feel when they are crinkly:sweatdrop: Hot as hell in Minnesota if you can believe it. Anyway, I wore this morning and promised myself I would wear all day but I am wearing tight pants. I mean tight! They are beautiful black and white polka dot Capris. No room for a diaper. I recently lost like 30lbs so I can fit into my newer clothes now. I also promised myself I would wet in public. But now my dream day is ruined by my vanity.:frown: Should I risk wearing in tight pants. The bulk of my diaper will surely be apparent to anyone who sees me?:dunno:

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend doing that, you'll feel very uncomfortable and not as excited as you think you might. I occasionally wear tights over my diaper but then pair them with a dress or long shirt

I feel like this is something that's close to your heart, OP.

I don't wear tight pants over my diapers - I don't want to force my kink on others, and, from a purely practical perspective, I also don't want to compress my diapers as I'm a heavy wetter and need all the absorbency I can get.

diapers in tight pants is uncomfortable as heck

Wear your diapers for sure and while there really shouldn't be a problem with clearly outlined padding (or Visible for that matter) lots of others won't agree with me and you risk loosing your dignity and reducing the capability of the absorption.

Thanks guys and gals and tran if that applies and intersex if that applies and male if that applies and female if that applies. I was born female, have an 18 yo offspring and live as female but I want to include everyone with my comments. Ultimately I decided to rock with tight capris with no diaper.

The only reason I don't wear tight pants with my diaper is comfort and fit. Unless you're wearing several diapers under skin tight yet somehow still wearable pants, people won't notice. Unless you're an ABDL, the general public isn't looking at other s wondering "Is that a diaper?"

Merp said:
Booooo! Put that diaper back on! Just go out in the tight pants. Honestly no one will notice. People are busy paying attention to them selves and other things.
Before I became incontinent doing this was a rush and I loved every moment of it. Since I've lost bladder control the fun has been sapped from it. So do it and enjoy.

THank you. Next time I will. Sorry to hear about your loss of continence but there is a community that hopes to give support. I had one bout of incontinence and it was messy and terrible. I was not diapered. And since then I have contemplated wearing more often just in case.

I have often worn classico's with leggings and tight jeans and never have had a issue with leaking or anyone noticing. It really does not matter to me if someone notices cause really it's none of their business. I go out shopping and to dinner with friends a couple of times a week so it's not a issue with me.

If someone is looking that intently at you to figure out you have a diaper on,
You are a women and that is deviant so you could smack the taste out of there mouth and get away with both, Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back