Wearing 24/7 question.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m going to be wearing 24/7 straight for six months wetting at the slightest urge which for me is very easy to do. I already have urge IC from wearing too often. I’ve set this challenge as I want to see where wearing 24/7 gets me.

First challenge - I have to have an antipsychotic injection every four weeks. The nurse gives it and I have to show my arse cheek which will mean making my nappy obvious and he will definitely see it. The nurse knows I have toileting issues ‘as he calls them’. As I have to be close to a toilet when not wearing nappies. Do you think it’s be a good thing letting my nurse now I’m having ic issues. This will make less embarrassment when I have to show my nappy for the injection.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
As a nurse, I appreciate when someone lets us know when they have any undocumented issues - especially incontinence!

Reactions: BurningExplorer, Seasonedcitizen and Theophilus
hanbanan said:
As a nurse, I appreciate when someone lets us know when they have any undocumented issues - especially incontinence!
Interesting. May I ask why? Just curious honestly as I'm often a patient and U-IC and sometimes functional IC when unable to stand/walk unassisted. Since 2004 I've racked up over 700 days hospitalized. Disabled veteran.

I like to know about any additional care that patients may need, and if we need to provide it for them. If a patient prefers to help themselves, then we document that type of thing

Back