Wear, wet or mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done, and enjoyed, all three. I rarely mess though, the cleanup isn't very fun... :wallbash:

Wear and wet most of the time but I still have messy accidents about once a week.

Losing control because of health issues. Don't mind so much urine issues as long as diapers do the job. Dislike defecating in my diaper, wouldn't be so bad if had someone to change me, shower so aggravating especially more than once a day.

All three, but I like messing most!

Wear and wet.

FH

Wear and wet. I hardly ever mess my diaper.

Wear, wet, mess. All three but usually wear diapers only at night and into the morning. If I can, through the day too. Whenever whatever needs to happen, it just does. And feels great. Cloth diapers and plastic bloomers - no leaks and no one knows.

I used to put toilet paper inside my underpants and mess myself in the bathroom when I was 14, but that only lasted for a year or so. Sometimes my underpants got messy when I didn't protect them well enough with toilet paper, and my mom once told me to tell her if I have any "problems" - she must have noticed them in the wash. She also complained that I used a lot of toilet paper. Perhaps she is at least partly why I stopped messing myself, or maybe it was just a stage I went through.

Anyway, after growing up, getting my own place and discovering diapers, I have only ever wet them.

Wear and wet

Wet. I preferred it when I was simply DL. Now that I'm DL/IC, it's 'business as usual' - and it's always, as both a DL and an IC person, been comforting to me.

I like the physical sensation of being both wet and messy, but I don't like the smell or the cleanup.

I also don't like messing dry diapers - because my IC issues are primarily urinary (I have near zero wetting control), I make a point of using every diaper until it reaches capacity. If I mess early on, I have to be in that mess until I'm soaked, which could be hours later.

All 3, depends what mood i'm in and where i am

Wear and wet. I will also occasionally do a mess but the circumstances has to play in my favor.

All 3.

I mostly wer and wet. There are some times I mess, but it usual becomes too messy for me and I end up cleaning myself afterwards. I'm thinking about stopping it for good.

All three! Of course, I love to wear, that goes without saying. I love flooding my diaper and filling it up with as much peepee as it'll hold, but I really love having a big poopy squishy messy diaper. If it didn't smell so bad (I really need to look into those internal deodorant pills), I'd do it all the time. As it is, I do it multiple times a week.

Even as a kid, I loved to wet my underwear, but the real fun was always after the wetting, when the big squishy mess came.

War and wet all the time. Couldn't imagine life without nappies now.

All 3 here as well but messing is definitely reserved for those rare occasions where I actually wouldn't mind too much with the clean up.

For me it really depends on the context. If i'm just having little thoughts and still have to do grown-up things while wearing diaper i will probably not use it, or maybe wet it a little to feel the warm feeling ^^.
In the other hand, when i'm in little-state, i will always wet however i feel it ^^ . The messing part is pretty much the same, but due to the cleaning/smelly part it will take me out of little-space pretty quickly, even if messing my diaper makes me feels more little than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back