Wear, wet or mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Which do you prefer?
I love all 3 equally. Its just such a nice feeling to have a fully loaded diapee 😄

joehiddenabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
all 3, but mostly wear and wet, i love messing but opportunities are rare, maybe once a month :/

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mostly wear and wet. I mess very, very rarely (like the total times I've ever done it in my life can be counted on one hand).

417PlacesToGo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
All three. But yeah, I like to be fully loaded. No more baby of a feeling than being totally soaked and squishy.

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I mostly wear wet but I like to mess once and a while :biggrin:

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
All three. Once I am in a new diaper, I try to keep it dry as long as possible (I don't try to wait until I bust, just wait a little linger than normal). After wetting, I wear as long as I can. Finally, sometimes, I mess.

LittleAaron

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a diaper pragmatist. . .I like and believe in using them for their intended purpose as long as it offers some benefit. Putting on a diaper and immediately messing or using it offers no benefit, because I will just have to change soon anyway.

If I am going from underwear to diaper, I will try to use the toilet before putting the diaper on. If I am wearing a diaper and it is not yet at capacity, I will try to use it before I change. If I am wearing a diaper that is at capacity, I will take it off and use the toilet, then put on a new diaper- or underwear.

Whenever wearing a diaper, I pee whenever I get even the smallest urge to, which results in little spurts and never floods. The benefit I get should be obvious, I can go longer periods of time without being interrupted to use the bathroom and do not have to stress over holding it until I can get to a bathroom. ( For example, I never have to worry about when the next rest stop is when traveling and can get through 3 hour lectures at school without having to miss anything.)

I only ever mess when I know that I will be changing soon and will not be around other people until I can change. The only benefit I get from messing is not having to experience that butt clenching cramping I sometimes get. The smell and subsequent cleanup outweighs any other would-be benefits. ( True story, I was about 30 minutes from home when the cramps hit, I was driving. If I had not been wearing a diaper, I would have crapped myself or have been in agony for those entire 30 minutes. Luckily, I was wearing a diet and was able to just let it out and changed as soon as I got home.)

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Mostly wear and wet. They all have their own charm, though.

MickeyM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I had diarrhea late/ or early most people would call it - 1/2/3 am. Thank god for my goodnites. Had to use a pampers baby dry 6 twice recently as well because of this aswell lol. It's nice not having to go downstairs and wake everyone up. I don't find cleanup a big issue as long as it's in my room since I can take the time. I always attempt to do this in an at least somewhat wet diaper. otherwise it's a waste. Though that bout that had my kneeling there for 3 hours in the middle of the night, with episodes every 10 minutes I did not care. If I want to have fun, I usually use my plastic pants for that - reusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.