• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

<waves>

warmsleeper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello!

I’ve joined here for the first time today. I’ve lurked over the years but here I am properly! I’m ABDL. Who isn’t? 😄

I’ve written some long stories recently that are about my biggest interest, which is being harnessed into baby gear and being held on reins / leashes. Will post shortly and welcome feedback.

x

Last edited:
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, Sealander, Lumos and 5 others
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and Welcome to this site @warmsleeper from the West/South West of the United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Welcome, @warmsleeper. :) I'm sure the stories will be welcome also, and I hope you enjoy the site even more as an insider! We do have decent-sized group of incontinent members who don't identify as ABDL, although it's probably fair to say that most here wear diapers by choice.

Hi & Welcome warmsleeper

I'm in a warm sleeper right now. It has dinos. 😊

Reactions: Edgewater and warmsleeper
warmsleeper said:
Hello!

I’ve joined here for the first time today. I’ve lurked over the years but here I am properly! I’m ABDL. Who isn’t? 😄

I’ve written some long stories recently that are about my biggest interest, which is being harnessed into baby gear and being held on reins / leashes. Will post shortly and welcome feedback.

x
Hello and welcome

Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?

SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?
Hey! It’s been a long told time, but it’s been part of me since I was a little kid and never wore off.

Reactions: Edgewater and SparkyDog
Welcome from another life-long DL person. It is a friendly place. Enjoy.

Reactions: warmsleeper and Edgewater
Welcome to ADISC!
A magical place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: warmsleeper
LittleAndAlone said:
I'm in a warm sleeper right now. It has dinos. 😊
I have a dino sleeper, it’s green with multicoloured T-Rexes and dippys! It hasn’t been modified to have a locking zip like some of my other ones because it’s babyish (and babies are trustworthy 😇) rather than toddlerish (and toddlers are not 😈).

Reactions: babysophieuk and Edgewater
warmsleeper said:
Hello!

x
Any story's of being harnesssed into a high chair?

babysophieuk said:
Any story's of being harnesssed into a high chair?
Yep! There is one involving a highchair and one that’s highchair-ish…

warmsleeper said:
Where can I find it please, love harnesses and high chairs.
This story was just wonderful 👍

Whe
warmsleeper said:
When that due

hello and welcome

Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

warmsleeper said:
Hello!

x
Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y):giggle: No need to lurk in the shadows. Everyone here is welcoming and friendly. :giggle:

Welcome

Back