• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

waves a hoof in greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Hello to all of you,

I am lil emms a male to female TS pre op. I am also a babyfur and adult baby,

My appearence of choice is slightly frilly and a pink pony foal, I'm from the UK and got into AB babyfur due to being incontinent due to a accident and found being a littl was a good copeing mechanism for me.

look forwards to getting to know you all over time

hugs for now

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Welcome to site. Nice to have all these new members coming in. Make yourself at home and try to get involved with everything. It is really worth it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome to adisc. You found a good support site, especially since you are going through the transformation. I wish you the best with all of that. I think all of us here are different than the average Joe, and we all deal with coping skills, as life throws different things at each one of us. Enjoy.....

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to the site

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
*would wag a stem in return if BabyGrizzy hadn't ripped it off five dozen times already* :(

So I'll just say "Hi and welcome". Remember to wear horse diapers when you're here - we don't like puddles :tongueout:

Peachy

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Nice to see a clip-clop here. :)

While I don't look it, my other fursona is a horse. (I really should make a bumper sticker...) I have been in a canid stage for... a long time. Though in certain situations, I do trade in my (four) paws for hooves. ;-)

Anyways, welcome! Hope you have a great time here!

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
omg LIL EMM!
Guess who this is... betcha you cant! ~.^

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Nice to meet you, I realy hope that you have a great time here. I know that there are many that would like nothing more then to learn all that the little pony colt.

Status
Not open for further replies.