which water?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Just a question about water preferences.
Do you guys prefere mineral water or sparkling water (with add of CO2)?

as for me, Sparkling

Role
Private
Sorry T, but sparkling water is gross unless it has some other flavouring to it.

Aside from that, I like my water to be H2O and not polluted!

But mineral water is good also. :p

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I like regular water, and vitamin water...do those count?

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Vitamin Water no es auga, es zumo. *rambles endlessly in Spanish*

Meh, if I have to drink water I prefer that it have a neutral taste, which of course is different for everybody depending on their region and where they primarily get their water (e.g. filtered through the fridge, faucet, garden hose, rusty spigot, a well). Whatever specific mineral mixture is in the water that comes from my fridge is what I prefer. Sparkling... ehh, I could probably stand it but I've never tried it unflavored.

Edit: number of posts == number of wiki edits :D (386, also an important number for geeks :p)

--Danny :ninja:

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I prefer water from the tap. We have very good soft water here, from the mountains, ice cold right from the tap. The quality is excellent, it's as good or better than bottled water.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
We have the best tap water in the country here (no, really, we do). So we Long Islanders got a pretty hefty advantage when power goes out, etc., because everyone doesn't go out and buy every bottle of water they see (and... whatever advantages that can get you). Since it's winter, the water gets *cold* by itself. Where I live, we're right on the water (literally, like 300 yards), so they take huge-o pipes and lay them way out into see (about 4-5mile) where they go through treatment centers and purification centers where they finally end up in a mineraling facility where it's finally processed and brought up into water-towers (as we called them as kids) waiting for us to drink.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Sorry T, but sparkling water is gross unless it has some other flavouring to it.

Aside from that, I like my water to be H2O and not polluted!

But mineral water is good also. :p
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Same here.[/font]

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't really have that much of a preference...Other than I want my sparkling water to be flavored

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I can't drink sparkling mineral water. I gag as soon as it touches my lips. I imagine if I tried to drink it I would actually throw up. I can't drink it on its own or with added flavourings (unless you add so many flavourings it stops being flavoured water and just becomes pop). I just find it disgusting. If I drink bottled water it is never sparkling, though I usually drink water from the tap anyway.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
We have the best tap water in the country here (no, really, we do). So we Long Islanders got a pretty hefty advantage when power goes out, etc., because everyone doesn't go out and buy every bottle of water they see (and... whatever advantages that can get you). Since it's winter, the water gets *cold* by itself. Where I live, we're right on the water (literally, like 300 yards), so they take huge-o pipes and lay them way out into see (about 4-5mile) where they go through treatment centers and purification centers where they finally end up in a mineraling facility where it's finally processed and brought up into water-towers (as we called them as kids) waiting for us to drink.
Around here, water is pressurized by constant pumping (I think), and it tastes rather horrible (to me anyway).

In the rural towns, water is pumped up into a large tank then gravity fed to the homes. That one tank will last the whole town a full day, you only hear the pump go at about 5-6AM.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I HATE sparkling water, it tastes disgusting to me!

I prefer mineral water, although actually buying bottled water seems wrong to me... I can get it from the tap, bottled water seems like a waste of money and resources.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I actually tend to like sparkling water, or just anything carbonated. I don't know what it is but I just have always loved it.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am another one who likes tap water. Bottled water is ok but I don't like paying for it. I remember when I was stationed in Germany in the Army and getting funny looks while drinking from the tap. Most Germans consider tap water is for animals and not for human consumption. Oh by the way tap water in Germany is perfectly safe to drink too. You can't say that about most other European countries.:smile:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Oh by the way tap water in Germany is perfectly safe to drink too. You can't say that about most other European countries.:smile:
I can't think of a single European country where tap water isn't safe to drink. :/
Care to name any?

Actually maybe Turkey, but certainly not most!

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I drink tap water.
Though the best water I ever had was when I lived with my Dad out on my Uncle's farm.
Artesian Well water is amazing.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Sparkling water was distgusting, but I have ordered it one more than one occasion by accident and thought I'd drink it because I can't be arsed to replace it nor could I give it away, no one else wants it. I try to shake it up to make it flat, but that doesn't really improve the taste.

But you get used to it ;). Just like eating your greens. At first they may seem yucky but you grow to love it really.

Having the option between the 3, bottled mineral water would be what I'd pick. But it's easier to get to the tap and fill a galss as its more economicaly viable (Well, I wouldn't want to pay for liters and liters of bottled water!?). :p

Although from what I heard pure water tastes nasty. I've always wanted to try it out. But couldn't really see why my chemistry teacher would allow me to sip some of the de-ionised water they have as a way of etsting out the pure(ish) water.

Status
Not open for further replies.