Now watching pee-wee play house

Last edited:

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Cool, I watch Arthur, rugrats, Simpsons, Tweenies, horrid Henry and a few others that I enjoyed

Crinklebuttt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Rugrats has been around longer than most people think. I remember watching it at 4years old, that was 28 years ago.

babymomma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
im a little older but love going on youtube and watching the magic roundabout trumpton bagpuss playschool all my fave childhood programmes. later i loved barney and sesame street and know all the songs lol xxx

IttyBit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Blues Clues is always great to watch every now and then <3
Though I've found lots of admiration for more recent shows as well, like Bubble Guppies!!

CuddleFish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My tastes are kind of tweeny more than babyish. I could see myself rewatching old cartoons, but there are so many cool shows out right now that I watch them instead.

Some old shows have really stood the test of time, and I wouldn't mind watching them again. Rugrats, Arthur, The Magic School Bus, Gargoyles, Hey Arnold - all good shows. I would also like to revisit Recess which I was "too old" for when it came out. Golden Age Disney was way before my time, but is also something I grew up with, and as a life long animation fan have only grown to appreciate more.

HarryPotter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm 40 and live in the UK so sometimes I watch Pigeon Street and Jimbo the Jet Set on YouTube. I also have Morph on Dvd.

Status
Not open for further replies.