Watashi-wa Daisuke desu Hajimemashite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ohayo! to all you people on here this morning! Watashi-wa Daisuke desu ( My name is Daisuke). I am just your run of the mill anime Otaku, I love anime, manga, Japanese games, AND Japan. I have tried sushi and I love Ramune. But I am also a TB/DL and no one ( Not even my friends) know I am. But I haven't worn a diaper before except when I had an accident when I was 4. But that's just a long story you DON'T want to hear.

I came hear to get advise and to talk to people like me. So I hope to meet you all and have a great time on here. Except I can't be on here all the time because of my parents >_>. So yeah, Have a good day! And for you anime otakus watch alot of anime XD.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to the site. Most of us a harmless, and the others are mostly harmless.

I tried learning Japanese once but I sucked at it. I intend to do it one day though. Cool language.

You intereseted in anything other than Japanese?

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I guess I'm an otaku too... but accidently I swear... I just suddenly realised that I had lots of anime figurines... and that i actually collect manga... and that i rent out heaps and heaps of anime... and that I sleep with a Totoro plushy...

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ok... are you trying to harrass me as an otaku? XD Never mind anyways it's great to be accepted here. I am glad I have met people just like me and that I don't have to worry about people who find me weird. Unless your talking about my behavior....

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I'm not teasing you for being an otaku but... *ka-girls you*

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ok thanks for clearing it up! Actually I like to find out people are otaku's on a site I just visited. It's like christmas to me....( yeah I know I don't make any sence >_>)

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Do you like it especially when they turn around and magickly transform you into a girl?

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I guess I'm an otaku too... but accidently I swear... I just suddenly realised that I had lots of anime figurines... and that i actually collect manga... and that i rent out heaps and heaps of anime... and that I sleep with a Totoro plushy...
i wish i had a totoro plushie. :(

welcome to the site diasuke. post lots and have a good time!

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Go watch Monster, it's not popular enough to be deleted from most video sites, and well worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.