• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Wassup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Carer
Hiiii, I'm Mimi :3 Nothin to exciting about me, but if you wanna chat sometime, just send me a pm, k? (Btw: I'm a caregiver, not an abdl *feels the PMs come pouring in*) Ummmm.....I like pink.....and......cuddling? :hug:

Role
Diaper Lover,
Hey, welcome.

My name's Annie and I'm a DL.

All the people on this site are great :]

And I'm pretty cool, so feel free to chat.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why hello there and welcome to ADISC

*le gasp* a caregiver wow thats a rarity around here but either way its glad to have you here and i hope to see you posting around

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
welcome

and a caregiver =O I have yet to see one of those here, but I'm sure we got a few around.

anyways, hope you like it here

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
and a caregiver =O I have yet to see one of those here, but I'm sure we got a few around.
Depends on if you're referring to people who have no other interest in TB/AB-stuff, or if you're referring to people who can "switch" between the roles of a baby and a caregiver.

Either way, welcome to ADISC, Cotton Kitten. That's a cute name ;)

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Welcome to ADISC my names is Dave I hope to see ya around feel free to hit me up on AIM I'm on most of the time when I am not in classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.