• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Wassup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Carer
Hiiii, I'm Mimi :3 Nothin to exciting about me, but if you wanna chat sometime, just send me a pm, k? (Btw: I'm a caregiver, not an abdl *feels the PMs come pouring in*) Ummmm.....I like pink.....and......cuddling? :hug:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, welcome.

My name's Annie and I'm a DL.

All the people on this site are great :]

And I'm pretty cool, so feel free to chat.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Why hello there and welcome to ADISC

*le gasp* a caregiver wow thats a rarity around here but either way its glad to have you here and i hope to see you posting around

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
welcome

and a caregiver =O I have yet to see one of those here, but I'm sure we got a few around.

anyways, hope you like it here

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
and a caregiver =O I have yet to see one of those here, but I'm sure we got a few around.

Depends on if you're referring to people who have no other interest in TB/AB-stuff, or if you're referring to people who can "switch" between the roles of a baby and a caregiver.

Either way, welcome to ADISC, Cotton Kitten. That's a cute name ;)

Peachy

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
Welcome to ADISC my names is Dave I hope to see ya around feel free to hit me up on AIM I'm on most of the time when I am not in classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.