Washing Plastic pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Wow, this neer crossed my mind...how do I wash plastic pants??? I need to do it in a non conspicuious way, so my parents don't know about it. I do not do my own laundry either.

Would washing them in the sink work well?

bob111

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Warm water and soap. Soak in the sink and wash it by hand. Let it dry in a safe place.

Never put them in the washing machine or the dryer.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The cow is wise! I wash & rinse mine in the shower and then towel them dry. After I hang them so the elastics can dry but if thats not an option put them away with a dry towel so they don't mold.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I put mine in the washing machine. It's the dryer that kills them. You can also you a hair dryer to dry them and get them soft and wrinkle free. Use a low heat setting.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Best method I know... wear 'em in the shower. Use regular soap/shampoo, then hang them to dry or dry them with a bath towel.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
wash them in the shower, using plenty of water :)

also works for those plastic pants with an outer cover made of fabric :) (i love them)

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Wash them in washer on gentle cycle. Or wash them in sink in warm water. Put in dryer for 15 minutes on low or pat them dry.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]I've never had plastic pants but I recall someone saying, you couldn't put them in the washing or they'd go brittle.[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.