• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Was time to make an account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon213042

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, I'm a guy from the Midwest in my early twenties and I thought I'd finally create an account here. I've visited this site many times as a teenager and thought I'd join (mainly so I have access to more features :tongueout: ).

I'm a DL but I'm sure I'll be commenting on/making threads that cover that in more depth. I've had an interest in aviation most of my life and have pursued it down different alleys. I also love my motorcycle (on my third one now) and love riding in most all weather. I have a beast gaming computer but lately I haven't been playing much of anything due to lack of interest (and work).

Hopefully I can connect with other like-minded individuals and open up this hidden side of me some more.

Hello Anon213042 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. My dad was a pilot and he took my wife and I up for a flight. It's amazing to fly in a small plane because it seems like you're so much more connected to flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back