• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Was I too rough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
So (don't laugh at me.) I'm on neopets.com right now, trying to find a decent role-play. (Trying to do something other than *BDL role-plays, as I've been told to do.) and I created this thread...

I'd like some feedback on if I was too harsh with this girl. There's only three pages now, but in case someone reads this when there are more, my issue only goes up to page three.

Neopets decided to kill the thread, I guess it got too far down on the page, so I've put this where the link used to be :D

Last edited:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Aww I had to log in for the first time in years, and my neopet is dying. :( :p

I don't think you were too rough, not rough enough in fact!

As for the roleplay thread, no I don't think you were too rough.

Last edited:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
=P Thanks Charlie F. :D

She ended up never posting on it again, and the role-play took like an hour to get started, but it went for about 9 pages before dying out. I think that's fairly decent.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
role-playing... on Neopets? (a website aimed at children)

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Wasn't the suggestion to do something, anything other than RP??:rolleyes:
*pouts* For the purpose of allowing me to role-play things other than *BDL stuff. So it WAS something different the *BDL role-play... It was regular role-play.. >.>

role-playing... on Neopets? (a website aimed at children)
Hey, I've been on Neopets for years and years. And I'm technically still a child.

It's none sexual roleplay silly. :p
And yeah, what Charlie F said. :)

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
omg neopets... that was just tooooo coolback in the day... the current fad, amongst the children i babysit for, is clubpenguin.com

i bowed to 'slightly-younger-than-peer' pressure and got myself an account, and its officially the coolest thing ever!!!

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
omg neopets... that was just tooooo coolback in the day... the current fad, amongst the children i babysit for, is clubpenguin.com

i bowed to 'slightly-younger-than-peer' pressure and got myself an account, and its officially the coolest thing ever!!!
Club Penguin can go fuck itself. :D It's a stupid site which costs money to play, if I recall.

Neopets, at least it used to be, is 100% free. But the degradation of Neopets is a thread that has been brought up on Neopets many times already, and won't be discussed here.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No, you can join cp without becoming a 'member' which costs money. you can still have a pet puffle, and dress yourself in cool clothes, you just dont have as wide a choice...

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
No, you can join cp without becoming a 'member' which costs money. you can still have a pet puffle, and dress yourself in cool clothes, you just dont have as wide a choice...
Still stupid... I'm just biased, though.

*Goes on Neopets*
*Neopets's 18+ alarm goes off* Pedo alert, Pedo alert! Please evacuate Neopets immediately. *giggles* Sorry, Pojo!

=D

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Fix'd

And anyone mind copy+pasting the note worthy parts in the thread? I don't want to make an account.
Boo on you, Fallen. :p

And eek. I just checked the site. The thread is long gone.

To sum it up, this girl asked to join, and right off the bat she seemed kinda bad... Big, pink letters making it hard to read, oversizing her posts and making her seem as if she was being loud the entire time. (Font means a lot to neopets roleplayers.)

She asked to join, but in the list of rules I stated that "Your chances of being allowed to join will increase dramatically if you tell me how many rules there are times 3" or something like that. It was the common 'have-you-read-the-rules?' trick. Everyone uses it in some form to make sure that the people have read the rules.

She didn't do it, so I told her to read over the rules again.

She doesn't respond for about an hour, during which all the accepted people are posting introductions, and then she just jumps in, posting a one line post as her introduction. Something like, "Whatever her name was saw her friend and walked over to her." <-- Something like that, at least.

I told her, "1) One sentence isn't an introduction.
2) I never said you could join. In fact, I told you to read over the rules again, which I'm pretty sure you didn't do."

She never responded, and after that, she was just gone.

~End of note-worthy stuff~

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
lol neopets is the only game i like, most games are too simple for me

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
lol neopets is the only game i like, most games are too simple for me
I do believe you have the opposite of that good sir, it seems that most games are too complex for you.

Also Mes: That girl sounds like this girl in my first period who thinks neopets is the only place on the internet....

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
lol i mean easy, i can do them easly and reach a point, it might take few secs or a few days but their over fast, neopets has no point to reach so i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.