Not open for further replies.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Ok I took my little cousin to a place called jump world. It a place with trampolines and games. Well I was playing dodge ball and tore the cartilage in my knee. Lets just say I was ready to go. Well my cousin was wanting to get some snacks from the snack bar and I was trying to tell him I'm hart and Grandma was waiting out side for us but he was still not getting the message he is 6 after all. Well unfortunately I got mad and I yelled at him. Keep in mind I didn't use bad language I didn't threaten all I did was tell get in the truck. I stopped to take a break on some stairs. This lady bot my cousin snacks and a drink than she was getting on my case for yelling at him. She was not letting me a word in. I decided to walk or I should say shuffle away because things I wanted to say to her is not something I should say with children around. So I'm asking was I wrong for yelling at my cousin?

Even I may get heat for it, but everyone needs some tough love once in a while. As my parents and siblings would often chime "You can't always get what you want." Tough love is what builds character and a sense of reasoning. Atleast in my mind it does. Also, in your defense, you did injure your leg.

silentdreamer1996 said:
Even I may get heat for it, but everyone needs some tough love once in a while. As my parents and siblings would often chime "You can't always get what you want." Tough love is what builds character and a sense of reasoning. Atleast in my mind it does. Also, in your defense, you did injure your leg.
thank you. I think she was in the wrong for buying him snacks. I'm sure her hart was in the right place but by doing that it pot it my cousin hade it's ok to take things from strangers. I really tall her that but at that point my nee fill like was on fire.

Considering the seriousness of your injury, I think you handled yourself quite well considering the circumstances. It was none of that woman's business to intercede, but that's the world we're now living in. You can always apologize to your cousin and explain why you yelled. He's not going to remember it a week from now anyway.

dogboy said:
Considering the seriousness of your injury, I think you handled yourself quite well considering the circumstances. It was none of that woman's business to intercede, but that's the world we're now living in. You can always apologize to your cousin and explain why you yelled. He's not going to remember it a week from now anyway.

Thank you dogboy. You all was know what to say.

If my parents did not discipline me then I really would not be who I shoulb be today. I know I have my father to thank for that. As it has been said already I agree. Tough love is important to put into practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back