Was asked...

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My daughter went in a convenient Mart the other night. When she was coming out I began wetting my diaper. She got in and said "why you got that look?" I said no reason. But started to say well uh wetting my diaper lol

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Babynie, Chrissie and 2 others

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Twinmom said:
My daughter went in a convenient Mart the other night. When she was coming out I began wetting my diaper. She got in and said "why you got that look?" I said no reason. But started to say well uh wetting my diaper lol
How old is your daughter?

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
She's 29

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Is she aware of your kind of underwear? My oldest son is 24, youngest 21-Sr in college.

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yea she is her and my granddaughter sometimes calls me "crinkle pants" lol

• Haha
Reactions: AComputerGuy, Chrissie, Belarin and 1 other person

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well I suppose things happen and depending on how honest you want be .... Worst things can happen lol I know I get the "look" and have been called out for it .... It's all part of the fun of incontinence and sometimes the inadvertent reaction to an accident lol

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Twinmom said:
Let down by the “pee face” 😧 I’ve even caught my self in a mirror with that distant look when peeing my nappy

Reactions: Chrissie

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The old potty face. My wife seems to always know when I'm wetting my diapers and likes to tease me when I do. Our daughter can also tell when I'm going potty in my diapers.

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I guess not knowing I'm going (much of the time) is actually a benefit in this regard!

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I don't have a look per se, but I find that focusing on some thing like looking at a product on a shelf, or looking out the window or some other kind of benign action hides it.

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I don't necessarily have a potty face it more of noticing a warm spot that's growing or when the IBS hits hard and I lose that fight or chose not to fight it ...there might be a look of shock or relief or possibly horror LMAO 🤣

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Don't have a weeing face but definitely a stinky face, apologies if too much

Reactions: Babyboyzen

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was standing with a group of coworkers and decided to relieve myself. While I was zoning out I could hear somebody ask,"are you okay?". I told him I was just spacing out and he said oh okay.

Reactions: Raven801