• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Warwickshire UK

• Thread starter Deleted member 68331
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 68331

Hello, I'm new here, I live in Warwickshire happily married but my wife isn't accepting. Have been a viewer for a long time but now taken the plunge! Love nappies and using them but not really AB. Not into bottles or AB clothing just nappies nappies and more nappies!

Reactions: Seabear, Weewilly, aroninanappy and 4 others

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from Lancashire!

D

Deleted member 68331

BiCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome from Lancashire!
Thank you. I come to Lancashire on business a bit. Nice area of the country!

Reactions: NappyCouple1980

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊

D

Deleted member 68331

Kittyinpink said:
Hello and welcome! 😊
Thank you. Looks a good forum!

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hello and welcome from sw UK.
hope you have a great time here.

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
DaiperedDoug said:
Thank you. Looks a good forum!
Yes. Lots of really nice people here ! We are very lucky to have this site ! Enjoy 😉

D

Deleted member 68331

Kittyinpink said:
Yes. Lots of really nice people here ! We are very lucky to have this site ! Enjoy 😉
Do you use this more for ABDL or more for trans?

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
DaiperedDoug said:
Do you use this more for ABDL or more for trans?
🤣.. that's a really good point.!
I feel guilty sometimes about mentioning trans , but that is a part of me ! I first joined I hid away the fact, but it creeps through everything I say , my username , my everything.. so yes I'm ABDL full blooded ! But I'm transgender also . So anything I post that's sincere about me and my abdl activity and my perspective on others and of course other transgender on site who may wish to chat , well its the whole honest package. And it's great that we can support each other in so many ways ! Makes adisc unique, that we discuss 'of topic ' but still all of us are diaper heads ! 🤣

D

Deleted member 68331

Kittyinpink said:
🤣.. that's a really good point.!
I feel guilty sometimes about mentioning trans , but that is a part of me ! I first joined I hid away the fact, but it creeps through everything I say , my username , my everything.. so yes I'm ABDL full blooded ! But I'm transgender also . So anything I post that's sincere about me and my abdl activity and my perspective on others and of course other transgender on site who may wish to chat , well its the whole honest package. And it's great that we can support each other in so many ways ! Makes adisc unique, that we discuss 'of topic ' but still all of us are diaper heads ! 🤣
Thanks for that. Would love to chat more about this.

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
DaiperedDoug said:
Thanks for that. Would love to chat more about this.
What's on your mind ?
I can see already by your posts that you are questioning things . If you want to talk more privately about transgender issues I will happily send you a private message through this site so you can discuss things without anyone else listening in.
I'm no good about sexuality issues though, as I have very little experience with actual sex , so others would be better to chat to about that.
Best wishes! 😊.
Let me know if you want a private chat about transgender stuff , anything else is best on site with others !

DLinEx

Padded in Devon
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome.

Chrissie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Greetings Diapered Doug from Cornwall 😄

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DaiperedDoug said:
Hello, I'm new here, I live in Warwickshire happily married but my wife isn't accepting. Have been a viewer for a long time but now taken the plunge! Love nappies and using them but not really AB. Not into bottles or AB clothing just nappies nappies and more nappies!
Hello and welcome from the Northeast 👍🏻

D

Deleted member 68331

D

Deleted member 68331

Kittyinpink said:
What's on your mind ?
I can see already by your posts that you are questioning things . If you want to talk more privately about transgender issues I will happily send you a private message through this site so you can discuss things without anyone else listening in.
I'm no good about sexuality issues though, as I have very little experience with actual sex , so others would be better to chat to about that.
Best wishes! 😊.
Let me know if you want a private chat about transgender stuff , anything else is best on site with others !
Yes please

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
DaiperedDoug said:
Yes please
Will do Doug ! Probably about 16.00 . I'm actually at work! And would rather take some time with that ! (Not expecting instant replies etc . I'm totally laid back 😌, just letting you know I'll reply later today . 😊)

Reactions: Deleted member 68331

aroninanappy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Welcome to the site Doug

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor