• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Warp Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Nikki

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Ok I know this isnt baby related but it is teen related. Did anyone else go/is going around america? I just got back from pittsburghs and it was AWESOME!!! I ended up having my first real guy crush. I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM :(

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I'm going to warped tour in Uniondale, NY, July 18th
It will be the shiz!
I wish Bring Me The Horizon was going this year... But it's okay because Alesana and The Devil Wears Prada are playing! =]

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
My brother would have been there, but he couldn't go. (don't want to go into specifics on an indexed board like this though).

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've been to 2, and the band line up this year isnt as good...so i think i will be going to another furry con instead

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
Oh my god GenBaby! I might be going to that one as well!

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
genbaby and ForrestD

I'm going to be there as well! At Merriweather Post Pavilion, correct? :smile1:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Oh.... =[
I wish there were people from this forum as cool as you guys, who are going to the Uniondale show... =[
Have fun! Take pictures for sure!

RobotRock

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I shot the Pomona date. I only went because it was free and I had nothing to do that day. 95% of the bands sucks. Warped hasn't been good in like 8 years.

Baby Nikki

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I shot the Pomona date. I only went because it was free and I had nothing to do that day. 95% of the bands sucks. Warped hasn't been good in like 8 years.

GASP!! Blasphemey! And howd you get in for free I payed 40 bucks

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I've gone for the last three years, but skipped this year. There were way too few bands worth seeing, to me, this year.

Not to mention that I had to drop Lukie off at the airport at 5AM that same day :p

Status
Not open for further replies.