Warning! recent Crinklz leaks through plastic exterior

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey Im not sure if this is only happening to me but I just recently bought a package of Crinklz medium and small and both of them seem to leak liquid through the front when wet. This makes the odor unconstrained and if you are not careful it will soak into your pants fabric. >.<

If you apply any pressure to the front the backing allows liquid to go through and it will go all over your hands. Also the tapes have a hard time sticking to the weird material used for backing resulting in weak fastening. Not sure but it seems they made the exterior even thinner than before and now its causing issues with seeping liquid so take my warning!

I don't know if bad batch but this is just horrible and makes them unusable unless you cover the diaper with something else. If anybody else is experiencing problems could you let others know, thanks!

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111 and neophyte
thats super weird. I wonder if a bad batch went through. My girlfriend wears the mediums and she hasn’t had any leaking issues that I know of.

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
Never had an issue with them. Even when I ordered the same time as others who had some defects.

When did you order them?

The ones I got spring 2018 work just fine

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
Have 4 case of Crinklz in size large, no leaks yet unless diaper is soaked.

Never had a leak on any of my Crinklz diapers, could be a bad batch or the diapers were exposed to either extreme heat or cold at some point in the distribution stage. thrustvector may be interested in receiving a few samples of unused diapers from the batch for testing they may even send you replacement cases or provide a discount coupon for your local supplie.

Reactions: Sheepies
I'm super late, but I have a leaking issue too. I only used it four times and it leaked like crazy on the fourth time. I had to get out of it and clean up and place a towel under me. This is the third time that a crinklz leaked on me.

I wear betterdry and haven’t had any issues with them. I’d check to see if their are any imperfections in the other remaining ones

I had an issue a few years back on the outside plastic leaching or wicking through leaving my clothes or onesie feeling damp, but that was just a few bad diapers, I have since ordered and received new crinklz and havent had any problems, plastic does feel a little thin, but it stretches out to as the diaper swells.

Back