• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Warm Greetings from Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezli

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hello Guys,

I'm from Turkey (normally we are calling our country Turkiye , not the real turkey :biggrin:)

I'm 32 now and in ab/dl stuff since i was 7 years old. I was first searching online when i was 14 and find dpf.com , since then i was a reader, not a contributor to ab/dl forums , but now i will try to be a good contributor to this forum.

I'm a bit happy because my wife knows, but she is not participating in this fetish. But i do have a good collection of diapers, footed sleepers, plastic pants, pacifiers etc. (Thanks ebay :biggrin:)

So please accept me to your beautiful forum.

Best regards

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello Guys,

I'm from Turkey (normally we are calling our country Turkiye , not the real turkey :biggrin:)

I'm 32 now and in ab/dl stuff since i was 7 years old. I was first searching online when i was 14 and find dpf.com , since then i was a reader, not a contributor to ab/dl forums , but now i will try to be a good contributor to this forum.

I'm a bit happy because my wife knows, but she is not participating in this fetish. But i do have a good collection of diapers, footed sleepers, plastic pants, pacifiers etc. (Thanks ebay :biggrin:)

So please accept me to your beautiful forum.

Best regards

Welcome to ADISC Bezli! we're glad you found us! This is a wonderful place for sharing stories and ideas about AB items. It's always refreshing when we hear about a spoise accepting of our unique behavior. You list your interest as cars. Do you fix up old ones? There are a few members here who do.

Bezli

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hello zipperless,

Yes i do fix old cars, especially old vws.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Even the buses? I hear they're worth a lot now since they quit making them.

Status
Not open for further replies.