Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Same thing that happened to AoC, low account retention rate and a massive drop in stock.

Though I could be wrong, once Open Beta has started, we'll see.

Role
Diaper Lover
That's becasue, AoC sucks.

If Warhammer is half as fun as it looks, and I know ALL games look more fun when you are watching them when actually playing them, it will still be epic win.

Role
That's becasue, AoC sucks.

If Warhammer is half as fun as it looks, and I know ALL games look more fun when you are watching them when actually playing them, it will still be epic win.
Well I do plan on buying it, it looks good, but hype really can ruin a game....especially with all that content taken out

Role
Diaper Lover
The classes will be replaced, the cities, we do not yet know about. I would love to see them back, and I think they will be put back eventually.

Role
So got my open beta key, ready to start when the announce it, anyone else have theirs?

Role
Diaper Lover
Lol, I need to pre order, I don't know if I want to open beta, because, I don't want to re level my character.

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm still unsure as of yet about getting it. It's mostly affording the monthly thing more than anything. I'll probably just be a late starter if anything. God knows I'll need something to replace WoW eventually.

Role
woot!

Mythic said:
Greetings!

It is our pleasure to invite you to the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Preview Weekend taking place this Friday, August 22nd thru Monday, August 25th. Join thousands of your fellow players and experience the Age of Reckoning for the first time as you adventure through two tiers of content across three campaigns.

This is an invite-only event, so don't delay in preparing for WAR and be one of the first to engage in the thrill and glory of RvR combat before the rest of the world!

- Download the open beta client from Fileplanet.com (FilePlanet: Join the Warhammer Online Beta). You will be required to create a free FilePlanet account and input your open beta pre-order code to access the file.
- In addition we also provide the client via bit torrent as an alternative means to download. You will find the link to the Torrent file here: http://torrent2.eamythic.com/WarBeta.torrent

Welcome to WAR. See you on the battlefield…WAAAGH!!!
:D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
TF2 is well enough for me now esp after the brand new massive heavy update today. I also think I will get Fallout 3 and Tom Clancy's EndWar but I really don't know what the hell war hammer is about.

Role
TF2 is well enough for me now esp after the brand new massive heavy update today. I also think I will get Fallout 3 and Tom Clancy's EndWar but I really don't know what the hell war hammer is about.
Mythic Entertainment | Warhammer Online

An MMO based off the Warhammer table-top RPG, also where Warcraft got it's ORIGINAL lore from(Blizzard was supposed to make a Warhammer RTS, it got scrubbed so they renamed it Warcraft) and is heavily PvP based.

Status
Not open for further replies.