Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
So, i’m 19, and I live at home with my mother and stepdad. I prefer to wear diapers as much as I can because of the comfort and convenience more than any sexual aspect.

However, as I live at home, i’m around my parents alot and i’m always worried that my diaper wearing will get discovered. Id rather I didn't have to hide or constantly worry about noisy diapers and such. I want to tell my mum because she is a very open minded and laid back person, she knows about me being gay, she loves things like drag queens and is very supportive of me in general, so I think that she wouldn't mind me wearing diapers.

I do have aspergers or high functioning autism and ADHD, and I feel like that could have some sort of link as to why I prefer diapers. My ADHD medicine causes me to need to pee alot more frequently and my bladder is already quite weak.

I also had terrible experience in secondary school where I would come home crying nearly every day due to stress and anxiety, which caused me to end up dropping out before I finished school, and I was diagnosed with autism and adhd soon after and had to go to counselling. I think that wearing diapers is also comforting because it helps me regress back to a time where I didnt have these worries and felt happy.

All of the above are things that I could mention to her if I was to tell her about it, but I still feel worried that the worst could happen.

Apologies for the long post, but I hope this explains my situation and would appreciate any feedback :)

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hey ! Every situation is different.
99% of the time , I would say 'keep it to yourself ' , but occasionally, sometimes I hear a situation where it may be a good idea to tell the truth..
In your situation, I personally would carry on as normal.. BUT .. I would wear as I wished and not worry about the crinkling etc...
It's less scary to just carry on enjoying your diapers , and relax about it.. if mum finds out .. oh well.. never mind ..
My mum found out , and she just ignores it . I don't do any harm.. and I keep everything tidy.
😊..

Reactions: SoftMichel, SmolPuppyBoy and Jorelaxed

SmolPuppyBoy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Kittyinpink said:
Hey ! Every situation is different.
99% of the time , I would say 'keep it to yourself ' , but occasionally, sometimes I hear a situation where it may be a good idea to tell the truth..
In your situation, I personally would carry on as normal.. BUT .. I would wear as I wished and not worry about the crinkling etc...
It's less scary to just carry on enjoying your diapers , and relax about it.. if mum finds out .. oh well.. never mind ..
My mum found out , and she just ignores it . I don't do any harm.. and I keep everything tidy.
😊..
Thank you, I think if my mum found out she wouldn’t be weirded out or anything, but i’m a natural worrier 😅

Reactions: Kittyinpink

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
If the parents know there will always be the medical issues of concern rather than comfort or sexual ones.
Why always wearing ?
Why not just when you want to extend your comfort zone ?
Realize that at times you may mess and it may get really messy in the clean up and a task at that when it is not in your own place.

AND a frank discussion about it may help with the issue of WHY ?

Oh what the hey not my problem - but a nosy concern about how these situations are best handled !
After all this is a Forum !

Halfdan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
threated with diapers as a child, and again when I started school. but they never did. I Had an ongoing fantasy of being treated like a baby not just wearing a diaper as I was last scolded about it when mom found one under my bed around 12. she wanted to embarrass me, stating she would make some for me, if that's what I wanted. But I would have to spend the day on the front porch in just my cloth diapers n plastic pants for all to see.
nothing was said about putting them on me, or treating me as a child if I did, so I gave in and said no. As I got older, I tried desperately to get that chance again, so my infantile behavior became a running joke among the family most of my life. after I was married and found out my X-wife had conversations with my family about it, I got bold and would openly talk to my mother about it and what some of the causes of my behavior could be. she would lessen but not give an opinion other than, that it was my problem to deal with and nobody else's business but my wife at that time.
so I had my chance an missed out. pic that could of been me.. lol

Attachments

• mistake.jpg
    mistake.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 3