Wanting to tell more people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for responses everyone looks like I
Should think very hard!

If you tell someone he is likely to tell another and he will tell it to 2 other more people.They will tell more people.Eventually it will no longer be a secret.So,if you don't want everyone to know you should keep this a secret to yourself.It is more exciting this this way.If you really want to tell someone you should make sure either he also has the same opinions about it or that he will surely respect and keep it a secret from other people

I've been tempted to tell my family, but it's just not worth the risk to me. Maybe they'll accidentally find out some day.

Cottontail said:
I can understand not liking to keep secrets, but then we all keep secrets, or at least have things we don't share, particularly when it comes to sex and sexuality. Diapers aside, does a person normally talk about masturbation techniques with one's friends? Probably not! So if diapers are, for you, mainly a tool of self-stimulation, they may not be the sort of thing your friends want to hear about.

I agree with this. My interest in diapers is one of those things my friends don't need to know about.

IzzyFox said:
I agree with this. My interest in diapers is one of those things my friends don't need to know about.

agreed. I once read "If they're not a part of your sex life, they don't need to know about your sex life."

Sounds about right to me.

bambinod said:
agreed. I once read "If they're not a part of your sex life, they don't need to know about your sex life."

Sounds about right to me.

They are very much NOT part of my sex life. I still don't want anybody to know..

SuperiorPenguin said:
They are very much NOT part of my sex life. I still don't want anybody to know..

well that was a specific expample. feel free to generalize... if they're not a part of [personal xyz] then they don't need to know about [personal xyz]

bambinod said:
well that was a specific expample. feel free to generalize... if they're not a part of [personal xyz] then they don't need to know about [personal xyz]

Understood. :)

I have also had these feelings. I never would, but their are some times where I wish I could tell people and be more open about it. I think, at least for me, it comes down to wishing I could be open and honest about something that is such a huge part of my life. Having a supportive significant other makes this much easier on me, but it is still hard sometimes having to be so secretive about something that makes up a huge part of your life.

There was a time in my life this year when I wanted more people to know because I felt like I was hiding my true self from everyone else, but then I realized our sexuality is not something we just invite anyone and everyone into and that there is so much more to each and every one of us. So once I realized that all this ABDL stuff is very much a small part of who I am in the grand scheme of things and that I'm not lying about myself when I don't tell people, I lost desire for other people to know.

For me, i've been questioning whether or not to tell my mother about it. Thing is, she is one of those "instantly thinks you're suffering from something psychological" kind of people. Course, she might think it's medical and drag me off to a doctor, because I have been suffering some degree of bowel incontinence since last December when I caught this horrible flu and I am the known bedwetter of the family. Heck, she even had sent me off to college with plastic sheets. The reason why I wouldn't tell my father though is, he is one of those over the top traditional Roman catholics, who doesn't like anything that isn't normal by society's standards. Heck I'd probably get disowned by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back