Wanting to meet a female who can accept me

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadawgs8000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Why is it so hard to find a female, lady and woman who can accept me and understand that my diapers don't define me but are apart of me!! I have been so shy because I relax and feel normal when I wear a diaper! I have explored both aspects of the abdl world! I love to feel secure and to be able to relax, I would love to meet a wonderful woman who can just accept me

I guess what I'm saying is I could be a drug user a womanizer but instead I am a man, who sometimes likes the feeling and comfort of a diaper! I just want someone to "get me" and is okay for me to be myself

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Know the feeling, but I don't know the solution, I always hear that patience is involved. It's super frustrating, but don't settle for somebody that won't get you, I don't think it is worth it.

pamperme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm so with you on meeting a women who excepts diapers and the above side of someone. It would becawsome to have a Mommie or a babysitter

gadawgs8000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I agree Tyger not going to settle!!

I don't want a Mommie or babysitter I want a partner who just loves me for me and accepts me and wants to make me happy!!

But a baby sitter or Mommie would be soooo awesome!!

Geno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
It's an ongoing struggle for most folks to find partners who take them for who they are. They exist though. I should know having someone that does...so. In the meantime, love the person that you are. In time, your partner just compliments that.

pamperme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
But a Mommie or babysitter could turn into a life long commitment you never know

DiscreetlyPampered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
It's hard enough to find someone that understands our love for diapers and are kinks, I had a relationship with someone just like me "diapered 24/7 IC",
it didn't workout....... but it is sooooo hard to find that special someone, that will except our kink.
But it would be nice to have someone to change or play with. I know where your coming from.

gadawgs8000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pamperme that's what I'm hoping for!! Someone to accept me and humor me!!

Bath time would be awesome!!

As well as change time!!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I agree Tyger not going to settle!!

I don't want a Mommie or babysitter I want a partner who just loves me for me and accepts me and wants to make me happy!!

But a baby sitter or Mommie would be soooo awesome!!

This is what happened to me. When I was dating, so many years ago, I tried to suppress the diaper part of my life. I met someone whom I fell in love and we married. Many years later she discovered my diaper order, and I had to tell her about that side of my life. She was very accepting and supports me in it.

What I'm trying to say is that often love overcomes our oddities. We're all different in some way. Love finds a way to accept our differences and faults, and finds a way to live with it. For better or worse I suppose.

gadawgs8000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's encouraging dog boy!! I met the love of my life she had issues which I accepted but she left me and cheated on me which led to divorce bc ah claimed she could accept or handle me she said she wanted a man!! I am a man but with all her problems I accepted them but with me she clammed up!!

gadawgs8000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bottom line is I love to wear a diaper!! I just wish that I could meet a woman who can accept me

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I think you need to look in liberal places like art museums, maybe coffee shops. I find those people to be a little more accepting of people. Maybe hang around an arts district where you live an maybe volunteer for a liberal candidate. There are even some "all accepting" churches out there, if you want to go that route. In time you may meet someone who is open minded and accepting.

Status
Not open for further replies.