Wanted to go 24/7 again but gave up shortly

Maromi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello, I wanted to go 24/7 a few weeks ago and I just gave up after having a dream I was chilling in a dumpster. It really made me upset, because one of my first memories was crawling out of a crib then getting a adult bed shortly later.

So I just took my padding off and showered at 3am.

Though I went 24/7 once before it's like just my health issues always get in the way of anything regressive like.

Not sure what to do from here, I keep putting off checking my patient portals for doctors.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
It is very difficult at the begining( for me it was)
I wear 24/7 due to spinal injury many years ago and i was bummed out
But over time, I adapted to them and now live my life fully being protected 24/7

Reactions: MaxSyd and parcelboy2

NotTheAverageMan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Since I don’t really have a choice I wear 24/7, it gets easier in time.

Reactions: parcelboy2

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Easy, I thought about what I wanted and I wanted dipees 🙈 after been found out I did just that trying it for a week as an experiment then when I changed into underwear it just wasn’t cutting it and I became very agitated not feeling satisfied… so back into dipees I went 🙈 👶 that was August I’ve not worn underwear since or used the potty 🙈 that’s personal preference but I love using my dipees over potty.

24/7 doesn’t work if you don’t truly want it, it’s a big commitment but for me I love it and I don’t think I’ll ever stop now honestly.

• Love
Reactions: LinkDL and QTnPLASTIC

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Why force yourself to go 24/7? Just wear as much or as little as you want to.

Reactions: Kayleigh, mantilla, chamberpot and 4 others

Rob110

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I didn't have a choice my bladder made it for me , in the beginning having to wear a diaper 24/7 was hard was allways scared some on would notice fast forward 8 plus years I don‘t even think twice about it when I need to change in a public bathroom.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: chamberpot, RoseofThorns, LePew and 2 others

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’m like others that have replied , I’ve gone 24/7 due to OAB wet’n’Dry and night time wetting , also by trial an error I had an enlarged prostrate as well.
Being a truck drive don’t help things and service area rest rooms 🤢 plus shy bladder was painful
Been 24/7 10 months now and it gets easier with time and routine

Reactions: LePew and Jorelaxed

Maromi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
My problem has long been not having a washer and dryer which is prolly why I felt that way.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
NASARoad said:
My problem has long been not having a washer and dryer which is prolly why I felt that way.
I’m lucky I live with Mum and brother and they know , so I use cloth at home and disposable at work as I’m away 5 days week so cloth not an option .

Reactions: Jorelaxed

HockeyGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
NASARoad said:
I wanted to go 24/7 a few weeks ago and I just gave up
I have similar feelings sometimes. The one week mark is the hardest. That’s where I’m at today. Keep going though and power through. Remember that a night off isn’t really a failure just a pause. Happy to chat if you need some motivation.

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
HockeyGuy said:
I have similar feelings sometimes. The one week mark is the hardest. That’s where I’m at today. Keep going though and power through. Remember that a night off isn’t really a failure just a pause. Happy to chat if you need some motivation.

I’m at 4 months 😂 🙈 couldn’t imagine life without them now! Literally 🙈

Reactions: RoseofThorns

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
LittleMonsterUK said:
I’m at 4 months 😂 🙈 couldn’t imagine life without them now! Literally 🙈
I’m 10 months in and no looking back

Reactions: chamberpot

dlinmsp

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Coming up on 10 years in January

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: LinkDL and parcelboy2

Maromi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I've been wearing about a week now, which has been ok. I just wish I had a washer and dryer from the leaking, even though I have XL Betterdry, which can hold a lot, I get lazy and dont change. Or I change at like 4am at night because I wanna be dry. lol I'm not sure if the L betterdry would leak less, being that's prolly closer to my size.

Not sure how long I'm gonna do this tbh. I considered stopping earlier today, but just not sure.

Last edited:

RoseofThorns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I've been using washable pads for about 4 years. Swapped to diaries a few months ago. I'm glad i did but glad I'm just using for peace of mind

Maromi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Before all this COVID stuff and getting some health problems, I wore 24/7 for a few months but it doesn't seem the same anymore. Now I'm a clean freak. Like seriously anything that could remotely get me sick freaks me out. And I get self conscious how my body looks turning 31 soon.

I'm high school though I wasn't paranoid at all, times do change for sure.

LikesLittleBagels

Padded, and ready for littlespace!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Whatever makes your happy and keep your heathly; however, do expect changes with your body being padded 24/7, you will experience bladder changes ( witch you might want? Up to you ) with that comes a lot of extra effort to continue to stay clean and smell clean. You might already know, but being padded 24/7 is expensive over time: nonetheless, do what ever you want, it's your happiness! :), good luck to which you go with.

Last edited:
Reactions: abdl86

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I sort of fell into the 24/7 routine, I always was a bed wetter but just depended on the mattress protection to take care of it, I have also always enjoyed having a nice wet spot in my underwear, started wearing a diaper overnight so the bed stays dry to keep my wife happy, then started wearing a pull-up during the day to hide the enjoyable wet spots that i always had ,, and about 5 years ago I just started wearing 24/7 .. life is great.

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
honestly you do you. Being diapered full time is difficult. I’ve done a year in padding before and am currently 6 months into my second attempt at staying diapered forever. There’s a lot of hurdles.

Reactions: RoseofThorns and chamberpot