Want to get to know people on here

GizmoInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi, Im Gizmo, just looking to make friends and share stories with others on here, Im 21(will be 22 next month) and Ive been in diapers 24/7 for a little over a year. I’ve been de-potty training myself [removed] ~KitsumeFox . Thats pretty much a summary of me and what I’ve been doing lately. Threw in some photos of me aswell…….PS if anyone wants to see more pictures of me and my diapers just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlphaFlyer3

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there and welcome! I'm AlphaFlyer. I'm 20, turning 21 in a month. I love the print on those diapers! I'm also always looking to make friends, I'd love to chat sometime! :)

Reactions: GizmoInDiapers

GizmoInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
AlphaFlyer3 said:
Hi there and welcome! I'm AlphaFlyer. I'm 20, turning 21 in a month. I love the print on those diapers! I'm also always looking to make friends, I'd love to chat sometime! :)
Ok hit me up anytime or we can talk now😊

SuperMaidRavi

Cheerful, lewd and diaper loving maid ^^
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Welcome to the site, just be careful with the permanent diaper dependency 🤭

although I think this post should be in the @Introductions subforum 😊

Reactions: dlboylife and GizmoInDiapers

GizmoInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
SuperMaidRavi said:
Welcome to the site, just be careful with the permanent diaper dependency 🤭

although I think this post should be in the @Introductions subforum 😊
Oh ok, and thanks for the concern and the welcome

Reactions: SuperMaidRavi

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

GizmoInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
NappyCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome!
Hi, thanks for the welcome

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Gizmo, welcome!
When I was 21, I was super self conscious about people finding out that I like and wear diapers and I still am!
How’ve you been dealing with the social dynamic of going 24/7 at such a young age?

GizmoInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
NappyCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome!
Hi, and thanks for the welcome

GizmoInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
LePew said:
Hi Gizmo, welcome!
When I was 21, I was super self conscious about people finding out that I like and wear diapers and I still am!
How’ve you been dealing with the social dynamic of going 24/7 at such a young age?
Just kind of said screw it, wearing anf using diapers is who I am now so who cares, I even like to do diaper dares to my self when out and about…..like one time when I was on a road trip I was wearing a diaper that was super soggy and had messed in it 3 times, while getting gas at night and the early morning I was just hop out in nothing but a T-shirt, saggy diaper, socks and shoes…..really helps build up the confidence

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
GizmoInDiapers said:
Just kind of said screw it, wearing anf using diapers is who I am now so who cares, I even like to do diaper dares to my self when out and about…..like one time when I was on a road trip I was wearing a diaper that was super soggy and had messed in it 3 times, while getting gas at night and the early morning I was just hop out in nothing but a T-shirt, saggy diaper, socks and shoes…..really helps build up the confidence
Ah, so you’re an exhibitionist I see. Can’t agree with that as it rubs our community in others faces and gives us bad press. I’m afraid you’re doing us a disservice.

Reactions: fleckothefennec

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome

GizmoInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
LePew said:
Ah, so you’re an exhibitionist I see. Can’t agree with that as it rubs our community in others faces and gives us bad press. I’m afraid you’re doing us a disservice.
No one was around, I was traveling through the country side in the mountains of VA and I only did it at night when no one was around and the early morning while it was still dark so no……im not flashing anyone, its just the confidence that it takes to Know your technically in the open but Ik that nobody is actually around

GizmoInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
GizmoInDiapers said:
No one was around, I was traveling through the country side in the mountains of VA and I only did it at night when no one was around and the early morning while it was still dark so no……im not flashing anyone, its just the confidence that it takes to Know your technically in the open but Ik that nobody is actually around
Ok.... I hope this wasn't a practice run for exposing yourself to others in the future. I've read posts like that many times on here and it's written by people who have a collection of posts that describe their exhibitionism. This time no one was around, next time they will be.

Please enjoy the 24/7 life without exposing it to the public.

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
LePew said:
Ok.... I hope this wasn't a practice run for exposing yourself to others in the future. I've read posts like that many times on here and it's written by people who have a collection of posts that describe their exhibitionism. This time no one was around, next time they will be.

Yes i agree.

GizmoInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
LePew said:

No no, I 100% agree with you I dont do that, shouldn’t intentionally expose people to things they don’t want to see and when I did it at night I made sure the gas station was empty, on once did it have someone so I put on pants, I should have clarified more and I apologize for not doing that earlier

GizmoInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
LePew said:
Hi Gizmo, welcome!
Anyway back to the whole how do I deal with it at my age……I moved away from home so I dont really have any friends where Im currently at and I work from home aswell which is super convenient, I also got rid of clothes that weren’t compatible with my diapers like showing obvious bulges for example, I usually wear a onesie for support and a hoodie with sweatpants so you cant tell that Im wearing, I still have some jeans aswell but only kept the ones that hide my diapers well, I was paranoid at first about going out in public thinking someone could see my bulge or waistband but in reality thats all just head games, after that paranoia died down and I would judge my clothes with a clear head to see if there were any bulges I was good and knew that you truly couldn’t see my diaper, hope that answers your question

Reactions: Lyric and LePew

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
GizmoInDiapers said:
Anyway back to the whole how do I deal with it at my age……I moved away from home so I dont really have any friends where Im currently at and I work from home aswell which is super convenient, I also got rid of clothes that weren’t compatible with my diapers like showing obvious bulges for example, I usually wear a onesie for support and a hoodie with sweatpants so you cant tell that Im wearing, I still have some jeans aswell but only kept the ones that hide my diapers well, I was paranoid at first about going out in public thinking someone could see my bulge or waistband but in reality thats all just head games, after that paranoia died down and I would judge my clothes with a clear head to see if there were any bulges I was good and knew that you truly couldn’t see my diaper, hope that answers your question
That's been my experience as well. I wear my cloth pre-folds and rubber pants whenever I leave home, wet myself when I out and about, and no one notices or would have any reason to. When I first started wearing diapers around others I was nervous and scared but soon realized no one knew so I felt so free to wet myself anywhere. I do a kick when I wearing a wet diaper and rubber pants and I have to interact with folks I don't know, like a salesperson, waitress or others. No one suspects and I'm the only one who knows how naughty I've been.

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
It would really help if everyone knew where you are at, where you're going and where you live....just making a point here.

EXAMPLE: I live in the Wilkes-Barre / Scranton area of NE Pa though much closer to WB as I'm roughly 2 miles dead East of Pittston, Pa. Would like to get to know others in the area for friendship and who knows what else.