Status
Not open for further replies.

babysittee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have been an ABDL for some time, and I enjoy it so much. I have been looking at some of the threads on this site for a while and I decided to make an account. I love regressing and just losing control SO much and just releasing my bodily functions and feeling secure that my diaper will take care of it. It feels so comforting... I just wanted to say hello! :cool:

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome babysittee! We're glad you're here! Nothing beats that secure diaper feeling! But we are so much more here than diapees. What are some of your other interests and hobbies?

M

Marka

I have been an ABDL for some time, and I enjoy it so much. I have been looking at some of the threads on this site for a while and I decided to make an account. I love regressing and just losing control SO much and just releasing my bodily functions and feeling secure that my diaper will take care of it. It feels so comforting... I just wanted to say hello! :cool:

Well... Hello there, babysittee!

I'm glad that you decided to join us here at ADISC!

While your lustre for some of your particular interests in diaper-accouterments is quite understandable - I wonder too...

You mention in your profile: photography, cooking, music...

Have you some particular interests of each, that you may wish to share?

For instance, I'm not a photog by any measurable means though, I do find a particular interest in snapping (hopefully) candid snaps of people - and my living-plushie-dog ... though too, I enjoy capturing some natural landscape beauty too...

...what about you?

Now then, if you're into cooking... perhaps a shameless plug for my friend egor's - ADISC "Foodie" group, may be of interest to you as well...

Finally, on to the music... could you please, narrow that down for us a bit (or, do you like it all?) I see that you have some familiarity with Viola... Might I tempt you some Yuri Bashmet - Brahms: Sonata No. 2, Op.?

Best wishes and, some pointers to help you get around ADISC...

Sincerely,
-Marka

Last edited by a moderator:

babysittee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Oh I love myself some Brahms. I've played a lot of Brahms, though my favorite composers are Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Debussy, Shostakovich, Tchaikovsky, and Barber. Though I also absolutely adore Aaron Copland and Erich Korngold. I play piano by the way (and actually have a degree in music).
As far as photography, I'm with you, I like candid snaps of people, and also non-candid studio portraits.

Faelan

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
That's a good list of composers. I played Prokofiev last time I was in a symphony, lots of fun.

Also, welcome to ADISC! Enjoy :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Oh I love myself some Brahms. I've played a lot of Brahms, though my favorite composers are Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Debussy, Shostakovich, Tchaikovsky, and Barber. Though I also absolutely adore Aaron Copland and Erich Korngold. I play piano by the way (and actually have a degree in music).
As far as photography, I'm with you, I like candid snaps of people, and also non-candid studio portraits.

Hello from another musician. I'm a church musician with my degree in organ performance. I also play some Brahms, but his last organ chorals. What Brahms do you play, if I may ask? On piano I enjoy playing Chopin and I"m presently working on some of his Nocturnes.

babysittee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've played some Intermezzos on piano and several of his symphonies, and one of his quartets, and a bunch of other stuff too. I love playing Chopin too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.