• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Wanna be BABY girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyginagirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello ALL,I am interested in this site for MY desire to be regressed to a BABY girl again.I LOVE everything babyish,including of course diapers.I am currently in school to be an RN,and LOVE surfing the net.I am looking for a caregiver to regress me to a baby girl.
I am willing to chat with ANYONE,but much prefer other females(like me).:paci::paci::paci::cheekkiss:

"Hi & welcome"

babyginagirl said:
Hello ALL,I am interested in this site for MY desire to be regressed to a BABY girl again.I LOVE everything babyish,including of course diapers.I am currently in school to be an RN,and LOVE surfing the net.I am looking for a caregiver to regress me to a baby girl.
I am willing to chat with ANYONE,but much prefer other females(like me).:paci::paci::paci::cheekkiss:

Hi babyginagirl! Welcome to the site! We're more of a support site than a meet up site. Not that it doesn't happen, but it's rare. Also, you can't get any PMs here until you've made 20 posts and been here a week.

Sooooo....What other interests do you have beside your studies? Telling us more about yourself is how friends are made here and, well, that's how you might meet someone. So jump in on the threads and make lots of posts so you can start getting PMs, OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back