patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I went to walmart today hoping to find the new goodnites or the new pull ups prints. Alas my search was fruitless, but I noticed that they did not have a single pack of l/xl goodnites and only had 1 pack of the s/m (boys that is, they had plenty of girls goodnites in both sizes) which was on clearance. That half of the training pant isle was pretty barren almost like they were making room for something new :laugh:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I went to walmart today hoping to find the new goodnites or the new pull ups prints. Alas my search was fruitless, but I noticed that they did not have a single pack of l/xl goodnites and only had 1 pack of the s/m (boys that is, they had plenty of girls goodnites in both sizes) which was on clearance. That half of the training pant isle was pretty barren almost like they were making room for something new :laugh:

Good find on the sale. It sounds like they were clearing the old stock: old prints, perhaps to be replaced by the new design.

sirscience

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little

if i may be so bold, what waist size to the l/xl fit ?

Drypered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hopefully, not just new prints but a return to a larger size as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.