Walking and using

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve been trying to practice walking and using my diaper. I can pretty much pee while walking and I’m still getting used to pooping. The clean up from walking and filling the back of your diaper is bigger but it could just be me. Has anyone mastered this or is still trying to figure it out?

Myself being incontinent from a bad disc in my lower back, I frequently wet and mess my diaper where ever I am when my body decides it is time to let everything go. I have no say over when and where I go. Over time, you will learn to wet and mess yourself whenever you want to.

Only a little bit. I can't let go while I'm walking. I have to pause and do it. I have gotten to the point where if I crouch or get up to fast it's happened. This is over the last 6 months of almost* 24/7 so I fell like it'll take a while if that's what you want to happen

Learning to load your diapers while walking takes time to learn.
What I did was go for a walk every time I felt the need to poop and kept walking until I actually pooped my diaper.
At first I had to push as I was walking which is awkward at best and anyone seeing this can tell what you attempting to do, but with enough time and practice I’m now able to fill my diapers with poop with out any effort while walking.

I struggle to walk long distances so most of the time I use a wheelchair. As most of my body from the hips down isn’t moving much, it’s not that different from from sitting in a regular chair. Sometimes l get signals I need to empty my bladder but most of the time I don’t.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Even after years of wearing and wetting diapers, it still can require a bit of concentration from me. Getting a stream started while walking can be challenging, though once I'm wetting I have no problem fully emptying my bladder on the move. Wetting while driving is still difficult, but usually doable. It's common for me to make a point of fully emptying my bladder on the drive home from work. Knowing I can change when I get home probably helps.

It used to be that having a very full bladder actually made my body clamp down harder, but at this point the more urgent I am the easier it is to start and continue to wet.

My girlfriend laughs at me when I'm wetting while walking, she says that she can tell right away when I'm doing it, she says my steps or stride gets a little shorter and that I have a very concentrated but relaxed look to my face. I tried to call her bluff, but secretly she's pretty much dead on lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DprEffect and NappiedTruckDriver
I have tried it while hiking. I usually just stop. I never wear while hiking when it is very humid out. The chafing was unpleasant the next day. Although to be fair it was a plastic backed diaper.

It's funny, I will pee in spurts as I'm walking. Only when my legs are far apart will I pee some. When my legs are close together that seems to clamp me back shut again just enough to stop my peeing. Lather, rinse, repeat. I am fully functionally incontinent by the way. For the very few IBS attacks I get, the pain is what stops me. I just stand there and let it happen, then go back to my task at hand when it's over.

You ought to try it while riding a bike. I have to stop, get off my bike and walk to wet my diapers. Still, it's always fun.

My experience with walking-and-using is that, quite counterintuitively, messing is actually easier than wetting while walking normally. I managed to master messing while walking on my first serious attempt, even though it took me a few hours, whereas wetting myself without interruption took many, many tries. See, even if you start pissing and the take some stepst, the stream gets cut short pretty quick. For messing it was easier to just relax after holding for a few days, even though the mess wasn't that soft, I walked for some 4 hours looking at my phone until it started happenning, and it all came out in 2 waves. Still now, pissing takes some intentional pushing while walking, but I can put in the back of my mind and hold a conversation while walking-and-wetting.

I have to stop to get the flow going, but once it is flowing, I can walk and keep it going with no problem.

I can do it a little bit. I can't let go while I'm walking. I have to pause and do it. I have to be standing still when poopy. I look like a real toddler when I do it because I just stopped still and just fill the back of my diaper. I try and do it next to people sometimes to see if they notice. >////<

Reactions: Evahasgone2
LittleWinter said:
I try and do it next to people sometimes to see if they notice. >////<
Hopefully these people are willing and agreeing participants in your fetish and not random people of the public who you're subjecting to it

Sometimes I can start to wet while walking, sometimes I have to stop. Once I'm wetting, often I can carry on walking but if anything disturbs the rhythm I stop wetting involuntarily and have to restart the process. Like Pampers4U, walking becomes a little awkward while I am concentrating on wetting. Messing is more controllable and I can often just push while I walk. Occasionally I can't manage anything while walking and have to stop, squat down and really push at it properly like a toddler. Once started it's sometimes possible to stop pushingand let the act of walking help finish the movement, easing it out gently into the nappy as I walk, which is quite pleasant and less revealing to onlookers.

When I'm out doing things, I usually do a lot of dribbling and spurting without much notice. But if my urge IC kicks in, I usually get the signal that I have to pee, and sometimes it happens quite suddenly and can even be painful. In those cases I'll stop what I'm doing and start using my phone or light a cigarette so I have a reason to pause and let things happen. In the worst case, the urgency/discomfort and wetting happen all at once and I just carry on.

In the rarest of instances, I don't feel anything at all except my diaper filling and in that situation I just go with the flow

How I missed this question I will never know !! I have to admit that for me it's like a regular reflex. You can walk and talk, and you can talk and chew gum. I walk and pee, walk and poop, walk and do both, I have great control of both. I can pee on cue. I poop without even flinching. I have been on a check out line having a conversation with a person in line and poop myself in the middle of the convo, and not blink an eye. Believe me it has taken a long time to blend right in. When I was a teen I would wait at a red light and poop my diaper, and as I am crossing let out some pee. Hey maybe it's a city girl thing. Hugs All !

Topex said:
Hopefully these people are willing and agreeing participants in your fetish and not random people of the public who you're subjecting to it
Who says it's a fetish for him OR those around him were even aware? You assume too much. Though littlewetter is taking it too far in attemping to see if anyone will notice. Care should be taken to hope nobody notices.

Topex said:
Slomo said:
Who says it's a fetish for him OR those around him were even aware? You assume too much. Though littlewetter is taking it too far in attemping to see if anyone will notice. Care should be taken to hope nobody notices.
ok, first I have never done it before. I Also, I just want to get out the way that I am into embarrassment and humiliation so I like the idea of people noticing. it Like I said I've never done it before, but would you say it's a problem to do it in the public and try and get people to notice even if it's just for a brief second that they notice and then you walk away and go elsewhere.

LittleWinter said:
but would you say it's a problem to do it in the public and try and get people to notice even if it's just for a brief second that they notice and then you walk away and go elsewhere.
A completely wrong thing to do, yes

Back