Walk in adult baby nappy store UK

Softypink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi does anybody know if there are any walk in adult baby nappy stores in the UK. I have done a little bit research and the company who own abuniverse going by the name of ‘strom holdings’ have a walk in store in Manchester the post code is OL10 2TT Im not sure what it is like inside but it would be nice if there is a store in the UK where these nappies are on display and customers can have a look about. This is one thing that needs to happen if adult baby diapers are to become more accepted. It would be very kinky to have a look around such a store.

Reactions: babyhoodsissy
Strom is actually ABU UK! I hope to go there one day just to see it!

Reactions: Softypink
daniellle said:
Hi does anybody know if there are any walk in adult baby nappy stores in the UK. I have done a little bit research and the company who own abuniverse going by the name of ‘strom holdings’ have a walk in store in Manchester the post code is OL10 2TT Im not sure what it is like inside but it would be nice if there is a store in the UK where these nappies are on display and customers can have a look about. This is one thing that needs to happen if adult baby diapers are to become more accepted. It would be very kinky to have a look around such a store.
Is it actually a walk in store. I've looked it up on Google Street View and it just looks like a warehouse on an industrial park.

Nappies R Us have a walk in part of their warehouse in Bolton. I’ve not been (I did go to their new shut Aylesbury version), but believe the ABDL stuff is on request only. The Aylesbury staff were very discreet, polite and helpful abut this.

Lostboy123 said:
Is it actually a walk in store. I've looked it up on Google Street View and it just looks like a warehouse on an industrial park.
I think you can walk in and collect because its got a good review about the staff. Not sure if you can look around and see things on display.

billybobtombo said:
Nappies R Us have a walk in part of their warehouse in Bolton. I’ve not been (I did go to their new shut Aylesbury version), but believe the ABDL stuff is on request only. The Aylesbury staff were very discreet, polite and helpful abut this.
Yeah thanks for that. I will have a look for this. Its good to know that there is a walk in store.

Reactions: billybobtombo
daniellle said:
Yeah thanks for that. I will have a look for this. Its good to know that there is a walk in store.
Just wish Bolton wasn't nearly a five hour drive from me!

The Aylesbury store was great. You could just park up outside, walk in and everything was on the shelves. Pick it up, take it to the counter, pay (they took cash as well as cards) and go.

If you asked for the printed stuff it was “under the counter” but the staff were very professional and didn’t bat an eyelid.

If the Bolton store is the same, then I take my hat off to them.

I’m a regular mail order customer, needless to say!

Abdl247 said:
Strom is actually ABU UK! I hope to go there one day just to see it!
It's just a trade counter, nothing on show at all.

billybobtombo said:
Just wish Bolton wasn't nearly a five hour drive from me!
It's just a trade counter, no AB stuff on show at all.

Rearz Canada was a walk in store till it moved to the new location an no longer has store. Ilke the store, I was able to get extra item. Plus I was able to talk to the person at the counter on diaper supplies. I truly miss the store. 😭😭😢😥

Last edited:
billybobtombo said:
I drove to Bolton not too long ago with a colleague to collect some work equipment. Feel like I missed out now 🙁

I know its Ireland, but The Nappy shop in Dublin has a full ABDL nappy selection out on display. Currently click and collect in their carpark due to restrictions

I actually don't live to far from the Aylesbury store of NRU but I was never brave enough to actually go there when it was open

LittleScotty said:
I actually don't live to far from the Aylesbury store of NRU but I was never brave enough to actually go there when it was open
It's not. NRU store, it's the main company, Incontinence Shop. Nothing AB on show at all.

Babybearuk said:
It's not. NRU store, it's the main company, Incontinence Shop. Nothing AB on show at all.
Ah ok. I just remember when I bought from their website they gave the option to collect from there

LittleScotty said:
Ah ok. I just remember when I bought from their website they gave the option to collect from there
You can collect from there, it's a trade counter. NRU is just a sideline of "Incontinence Shop" which supply NHS and care homes, so obviously no fetish stuff on show.

I bought ABDL nappies from nappiesrus in Aylesbury, then they went and closed it ... The guys there were super helpful and very knowledgable, showed me the warehouse with massive stock. This was a couple of years ago now and you had to order online but could pick up from the Incontinence Shop. He told me that they were getting a whole container of Crinklz and Rearz in and they were already sold and would be sent out that week. That shows how many of us are in the UK!!!!!!!!

With that Aylesbury warehouse were still around...we need something like that for us southerners 🙂

Strom Holdings is ABU, also there's Nappies R Us, in Bolton and somewhere down south. With ABU you do have to ring up to schedule apparently.

Back