walgreens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I may go to walgreens within a week or two, and i was wondering what kind of diaper i should pick up. I know they have depends max, but wasnt sure what else is worth getting there.

Appreciate the help.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
You should buy their Certainty brand briefs,I have tried them and surprisingly they were very satisfactory for a store brand.

Rakai

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, , Carer
as an employee at Walgreens I gotta say Depends are usually the best we have. occasionally we'll have Tena diapers.... but it's rare we usually just have the pads. uhm I find the walgreens depends knock-off to be just as good as depends for a few dollars less. So yeah thats prolly your best bet Depends or the off-brand cause I highly doubt they have the good Tenas.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The only real difference between Depends and Walgreens/CVS brand, is that Depends are plastic backed, and CVS are cloth...That and the price, but that's an obvious one

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Cool, Ive seen those before and i could not remember if they where any good. I really appreciate the help.

2low

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
the gerneric ones ? haha wichever they are

last time i made a trip to the states ived tried some they where really good ,

and nice big tabs too

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
DO NOT GET THE WALGREENS GENERIC. The tapes rip incredibly easily, they hold less than depends, and don't feel quite as nice as the depends.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Personaly I like CVS/Walgreens brands better for the day, Depends are ok, but I like the cloth cover for daytime ues.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
i have very limited experience with generic brands, and my limited experiences are not good ones! If you can still fit in size 6/7 or goodnites/UJ's, I'd recommend going with those over any kind of adult diaper from walgreens, to be honest.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can still fit but i have to stretch them and they arent very comfortable, though i havent really tried goodnights. I still want to try some adult diapers because i havent really yet.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
We just got a Walgreens in our town, and I usually have lots of luck with stores nearby carrying what I want to buy(at least hobby stores, electronics stores, and hardware stores), so they may carry some good brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.