Walgreens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I am trining to decide on a new diaper brand to get, i was wondering, what would be better? Walgreens or any other drug store brands, or Assurence?

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
walgreens adult briefs have improved a lot actually. I actually like them. Wayy better value then Depend, and with a Pampers Cruisers 7 as a stuffer, they are AWESOME.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think a drug store brand (Walgreens or CVS) would be better than Assurances

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I liked assurance more then Wallgreens or Longs drugs brands. But if you have to get diapers for stores like them just go for the depends.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If they are like CVS (which I'm guessing is pretty likely), then they do have cloth backing, and it's roughly $8 or so for a pack of 20ish (depending on size and absorbancy)

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can't say I've tried them recently, but I used them about two years ago, and they were probably the worst diapers I ever tried. Also, after hearing they switched to a cloth cover I decided I probably would not try them again :p.

CVS and Assurance are decent. Though, I haven't used either in a few years. I hear CVS switched to cloth cover, which is disappointing.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
walgreens is a nice diaper for the money...the tapes are pretty good and it can hold up to depends in absorbency. I dunno, i bought 80 diaper for 30 dollars which is like 39 cents per diaper, so even if they suck, i can't complain

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As an in between diaper between packages of premiums I love them. Loads better than Depends. I went out and found a Walgreens just so I could try them.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
IF you don't want to spend much or have to settle for store brand CVS make a decent diaper

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well I have used Walgreen’s for some time now. They have a nice Cloth Backing, and are far better for the money then others Drugstore brands I have used, and far more comfortable.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i wuv assurance, is practically all i'll wear lol im not much into the cloth backing

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Walgreen's

The walgreens diapers of recent years have a cloth like cover on them.
I like the Asurence brand better.
they have a plastic outer cover and more absorbency.

Role
Diaper Lover
I like the Walgreens brand fitted briefs. They are comfortable, discrete, and cheap. The only real complaint I have about them is that at least one of the tapes will tear off after wearing for a few hours.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have to second what alot of other people have said here. The walgreens store brand diapers are pretty darn good. definatly on par with depends, although a little less comfortable and a little less discreet. But if only plan on wearing at home or by yourself, then they'll work just fine.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I actually find them to be more discreet, as long as you're wearing non-revealing clothes. The cloth cover makes it a lot quieter than Depends, the only thing I can think of that would make it less discreet is how far they come up the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.