Walgreens diapers

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I mostly use diapers from Walgreens but the last pack I bought has had 2 diapers so far that are missing the ta pl es on one side, so I can't wear them. Has anyone else had this problem

dirtydiaperdan

Just a diaper lover who likes wearing publicly
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Anything I c a buy in store doesn’t do it for me. I like wearing northshore or crinklz and they hold up for a work day. 8 hours. They’re bulky but if you don’t really care about the bulge then you’ll be fine.

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Yup really ticked me off that's why I switched to the tranquility atn ...cheap but way better

Reactions: Babybear2006

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
dirtydiaperdan said:
Anything I c a buy in store doesn’t do it for me. I like wearing northshore or crinklz and they hold up for a work day. 8 hours. They’re bulky but if you don’t really care about the bulge then you’ll be fine.
I use northshore supreme diapers when I can afford to splurge but and I normally just wear them at night, and Walgreens diapers in the daytime when I'm off. At work I wear pullups or a pad

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Babybear2006 said:
I mostly use diapers from Walgreens but the last pack I bought has had 2 diapers so far that are missing the ta pl es on one side, so I can't wear them. Has anyone else had this problem
In a pinch duct tape works well. Ask me how I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babybear2006 and Seasonedcitizen

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Even with the expensive diapers, you can have a tab malfunction. Tape is always available.

Reactions: iluvdps2

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Buy a roll of whatever color duct tape you'd like. Great solution that works, just make sure to use pieces AT LEAST 6" long so there's no chance of the tapes "popping" in the course of you being asleep.

Reactions: Babybear2006

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know a lot of people like to use duct tape but I like clear packing tape. If I pull too hard and pull off a fastener then I use packing tape and I will usually go all the way around one time so that diaper is good and tight

Reactions: KindaOlde

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pantyman said:
.......... tape and I will usually go all the way around one time so that diaper is good and tight
I do that. Helps sometimes with a big belly to keep the diaper up.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just never did care much for them also !! I had to use clear packing tape quite a few times plus just wasn't absorbing enough for me ...

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Babybear2006 said:
Take them back for a refund
will be tough to prove missing but can show tapes are missing.
Open new package at customer service and confirm all is there.

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
SparkyDog said:
Take them back for a refund
will be tough to prove missing but can show tapes are missing.
Open new package at customer service and confirm all is there.
I've already opened the bag and put them in the drawer and its random to which diapers are missing tabs