Waking up wet

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Last night I had a large glass of water before going to sleep. I was not trying to do anything, I was just thirsty.

This morning I woke up with a very wet diaper. I didnt even know I wet it through the night.

Waking up in a wet diaper, onesie, paci and with my bunny was amazing, I was instantly in baby space. I rolled over and drifted into the best nap ever.

Anyone else experience this?

• Love
Reactions: Danee599, diaperdude, Joeysms and 25 others
Its not the most common occurance and honestly I dont really go into little space more or less ever, but waking up like that (sans a paci) does allways lock me into bed for atleast a bit of a nap or some cudle time with my plushies.

I love it every time, it does make me consider starting my days earlier more often.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, BobbiSueEllen, Blekyss and 2 others
Just the once through the years, normally I wake and wet.
It felt great waking in the morning and feeling wet with no memory of using the nappy.
I’d like to experience it more but wouldn’t want it to be an every night occurrence as I don’t wear all the time.

Reactions: nicksjeep and BobbiSueEllen
The only way I can wet the bed is if I first drink a lot of water right before going to sleep. It doesn't always work, but I am getting pretty consistent with it. Just be sure not to over do it, because even the most absorbent diapers have their limit and waking up in a leaking diaper is not as much fun.

Reactions: mantilla, Floofywoof and BobbiSueEllen
Waking up wet, that says it all for me. Can't help wetting the bed and honestly I love to wake up wet.

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, ianwee, NotTheAverageMan and 1 other person
I wake up wet most mornings (diapered) but I don't use a paci or have stuffed animals or anything like that. For me the issue is resisting the urge to revolt or rebel at bedtime and tell myself that I don't need a diaper, that I can keep my bed dry. I know it's stupid because when I give in to that temptation I wake up in the middle of the night and everything is soaked.

It's pretty rare for me to wake up and not have a wet diaper - always has been.

Reactions: ianwee
I use cloth diapers I'm always wet when I wake up. what I don't like is if I have to much to drink before bed I can leak, and I don't like having wet sheets to sleep on but that very rare.
so now a days I use a double diaper when I have to much to drink. and that take care of the leeks.

Reactions: Babybike2, Floodingpants, Deleted member 62443 and 2 others
Definitely do experience that, sometimes. I've been wearing diapers bedwetting for many, many years. Occasionally, I do wake up wet and feel really regressed, particularly when I have my binky in mouth and a sippie cup near my hand.

On a daily basis, though, I fall asleep a toddler and wake up a wet tot ready to change. It is not always euphoric. It is when I wake up dry, pee pee my diaper and am a lazy baby, though! 😜

I lie there with my legs spread and close them to squish it while stretching and yawning. It is a whole body high!

Last edited:
Reactions: BeTrue
I wake up in a dry bed but wet diaper every morning, followed shortly by a messy diaper.

Reactions: oldskool, chuck, ianwee and 2 others
I wish that I could do that really. But some things make me unable to do it.

1. I live with my brother so wearing and subsequently wetting is (most of the time) out of the question.

2. I have a nose that is a "medical disaster" which makes it so that my mouth is pretty much stuffy the entire night and I am scared that sleeping with a paci and having a stuffed nose might be dangerous (I sleep on my back with my head straight so that might be an extra issue...)

3. My parent potty trained me too well!!!

Still I really wish I could do this but those factors alone really not work in my favour...

I wake up in wet cloth prefolds and rubber pants most mornings, make coffee for my wife and me, return to our bed for coffee and the news and wet some more. Been wet most morning for the past 15 years. My cloth diapers are just great for not leaking and feel so comfortable and cozy.

Reactions: Babybike2, Floodingpants and chamberpot
I have been wearing 24/7 for the past week and it's only the second time I've worn 24/7 for a few days.
Since I've been experimenting with all kinds of diapers since I was just out of them I find it really easy to wet in all kinds of positions, including lying in bed.
So I had been wearing my diapers for three days now and during this time I only used the potty for number two and woke up at night needing to pee and just let go in my diaper and went back to sleep. On the fourth night I woke up with a wet diaper without remembering to have woken up to use it but I didn't really pay it any mind. The night after that I woke up wet again and I was a little sceptical at this point. Last night I went to bed and was planning to consciously wake up and use my diaper but I didn't wake up at night, but with a wet diaper in the morning again.
After the second wet night I stopped just going whenever I feel slight pressure and started holding it again and sometimes even using the potty during the day with no issues at all. I didn't have any bedwetting issues prior to that except for the occasional wet night every few months.
Could I really have made myself a bedwetter by wearing diapers for only one week?
I don't really want to be a bedwetter, at least not involuntary. And I don't want to have to go through potty training...
Tonight I won't drink my night time bottle and hope that this will do the trick and I wake up dry.

Reactions: New2DLWorld, Deleted member 60117 and mantilla
While not waking up wet I did wake up this morning and just started peeing into my diaper while still curled up. Which is not very common for me to be able to do I almost always have to stand up to be able to pee once I did that I fell right back to sleep.

I enjoy waking up wet every morning, since I started wearing diapers every night and the bed stays dry which makes my wife happy, I used to wet the bed a few times a week without a diaper just a protected bed and that didn't make the wife happy even though I really like wetting the bed without being diapered up. Been diapered every night for about 5 years now.

Reactions: WBxx, Babybike2 and Wetshisbed
I usually sleep in a diaper Thursday night through Sunday morning.

A lot of the times I wake up just enough roll over to my back and let go. Once I realize I didn't leak, I'll roll back over and go back to sleep. Having good diapers I can trust has helped with this.

This means I wake up in a wet diaper, arm around tiger stuffie, sometimes with my paci still in my mouth, and I wake up feeling smol. There's usually that time when you wake up and your brain is not fully awake yet, and that has me feeling very Little on those mornings.
I swear sometimes that diaper is heavier and wetter than that one wetting. I think sometimes when you mind realize it's already wet down there, that it's okay.
Now, when my body/brain didn't realize it was Tuesday night and not a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night, and I had a legit bed wetting accident was a whole 'nother thing.

Reactions: lexi1355
nwm said:
It's pretty rare for me to wake up and not have a wet diaper - always has been.
Surprisingly I can wake up dry but with an urge in the middle of the night, any attempt to move will then result in a complete voiding because I have no more sphincters, but I'm amazed how strong my pelvis is to put so much pressure on the bladder to keep it all inside. Even the diazepam they prescribed me is no longer having its same effectiveness but it's not a good idea to increase dose, I'd end up being a zombie :p

Waking up in a wet diaper was a childhood dream of mine.
At age 20 I set out to become unpotty trained and become a bed wetter who needed to wear diapers so I started wearing diapers 24-7.
After a few months I woke up in a wet diaper, but this only happened one time in 6 months, not my goal of waking up daily in a wet diaper.
Safe to say after 2 years of slow progress I now wake to wet diaper every day with a kicker of not being able to control when I wet myself when awake.

Reactions: Wetshisbed and medfet878
Mathew said:
Waking up wet, that says it all for me. Can't help wetting the bed and honestly I love to wake up wet.
me too I have always loved waking up wet.

Emmy said:
I have been wearing 24/7 for the past week and it's only the second time I've worn 24/7 for a few days.
Since I've been experimenting with all kinds of diapers since I was just out of them I find it really easy to wet in all kinds of positions, including lying in bed.
So I had been wearing my diapers for three days now and during this time I only used the potty for number two and woke up at night needing to pee and just let go in my diaper and went back to sleep. On the fourth night I woke up with a wet diaper without remembering to have woken up to use it but I didn't really pay it any mind. The night after that I woke up wet again and I was a little sceptical at this point. Last night I went to bed and was planning to consciously wake up and use my diaper but I didn't wake up at night, but with a wet diaper in the morning again.
After the second wet night I stopped just going whenever I feel slight pressure and started holding it again and sometimes even using the potty during the day with no issues at all. I didn't have any bedwetting issues prior to that except for the occasional wet night every few months.
Could I really have made myself a bedwetter by wearing diapers for only one week?
I don't really want to be a bedwetter, at least not involuntary. And I don't want to have to go through potty training...
Tonight I won't drink my night time bottle and hope that this will do the trick and I wake up dry.

I am making similar experiences right now. The combination of wearing a diaper for some days 24hours and drinking before I go to bed triggers wetting my diaper during sleep even though I have never had bed wetting accidents in my whole life before. I like the feeling, but hope it can not happen without diaper.

So far it also has only happened when I drank something alcoholic in the evening (which I don't do often).

Last edited:
Back