Waking up wet

DarlaMixx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love waking up in a wet diaper... but that usually means at some point in the night, I woke up, forced myself to wet the diaper and then went back to sleep in the warmness... Any tips on how I can make myself wet without have to wake up and force it?
Darla

drink lots and lots of water before bed

Don't ?
It can be a pain in the rear end when you have no choice when you pee . It's far better to have control over your bladder .

Reactions: bakukid23 and mayhem
when am half a wake i know i need to pee badly. I just let go and wet my diaper and fall back asleep 😴 💤

Reactions: BearTale
Ive tried drinking alot before bed but it never works out how I hope lol. I usually get woken up and totally flooding the diaper. Dunno if i could sleep in a totally drenched diaper without being scared it would leak from pressout

just fill your diaper with warm water before bed :)

KitsuneFox said:
Don't ?
It can be a pain in the rear end when you have no choice when you pee . It's far better to have control over your bladder .
You might think so and I certainly do but there are those among us who want this and are happier when they get it. I presume there are also those who get there and find they don't actually like it, so it's very important to know yourself as much as possible before such an undertaking.

It might be fun for me to be able to turn it on and off like a switch but since that's not a thing, I prefer to have great control and capacity.

It's about undoing your potty training, your used to your bladder calling for attention, it took months of me nappy wearing night after night before I woke and found I had wet and did not wake during the night. It happens regularly now and I do sometimes still wake and wet and go back to sleep. It is very possible that I wake at every wetting but just do not remember it, although it is unlikely. Try to wear regularly and just have a glass of water before you go to bed, if you normally do this then drink a second but don't go mad. Otherwise your bladder will be calling you before you have gone right off to sleep. Relax it does happen but not overnight.

I still tend to wake up dying for a pee and unable to pee in my diaper, rather than waking up wet. Drinking a lot only makes me more painfully desperate when I wake up. I need practice...

yfront said:
I still tend to wake up dying for a pee and unable to pee in my diaper, rather than waking up wet. Drinking a lot only makes me more painfully desperate when I wake up. I need practice...

Yep, same for me in the early days. For me it was the psychological feeling of what if I leaked and the bed got wet? Just make sure you are 'over diapered' so you feel confident you will not wet your bed.

bounduptoplease said:
Yep, same for me in the early days. For me it was the psychological feeling of what if I leaked and the bed got wet? Just make sure you are 'over diapered' so you feel confident you will not wet your bed.
Well I'd like to think I was past that stage now, because I know that my diaper can hold way more than the pee in my bladder. But in practice it's different. And if I use a booster pad and a crinkly bed pad, it makes me less likely to fall asleep.

BearTale said:
just fill your diaper with warm water before bed :)
I've tried this and it was never quite the same for me, it doesn't fill it up the same way in the same places. And for me one of the best parts is feeling it swell up around you while filling it up. I love when it starts to swell around you in the front than slowly (sometimes quickly) flow between your legs also filling the back. Maybe if you were leaking and had to change but had limited time left to enjoy your diapee.

But wetting the best part of wearing for me. So relaxing. As a former heroin addict, I can honestly say it almost feels as good as heroin. If only I woulda known back than a $1 diaper could almost make me feel as good as heroin with none of the bad consequences. I love dry diaps to, very close to how much I love being wet. But that 20seconds you feel it slowly warmly blow up around your crotch and ass; I think I'd be able to stop wearing diapers for fun without that part.

Wow I'm REALLY in a diapee mood today! I wish I could wear in front of my wife and sleep, eat watch TV, all the homebody things so bad... Not enough to upset her. But she'll accept it soon enough. She's gotten past way bigger problems. I just need to give her old wounds to heel and strengthen our relationship back up. But for the time being I have you guys. Sorry for going on an off topic rant. I just filled up...:D

Now it's time to go see if Goodwill has any like another user just suggested. Wish me luck...:):D

I would say its possible but there is no surefire way to make this happen. Everyone is unique psychologically and physiologically.
I does happen for me occasionally which can be nice, but then I don't wear every night so it can become a worry. Better you have control, and also a mattress cover!

I enjoy waking up wet, I wet maybe about half the time in my sleep and other half in a half sleep ...

Reactions: Wetshisbed
yfront said:
Well I'd like to think I was past that stage now, because I know that my diaper can hold way more than the pee in my bladder. But in practice it's different. And if I use a booster pad and a crinkly bed pad, it makes me less likely to fall asleep.

I remember it took me ages, but try no boosters, and a quiet rubber sheet, then there will be less distraction to get you to sleep. Before you can wet in your sleep you need to sleep soundly in a nappy first. I cannot say if everyone is successful, waking morning after morning after an undisturbed night sleep in nappies is a good start, not peeing before you go to bed may then wake you during the night, if you can just lay there, pee and then go back to sleep is another step, then to the point where you barely wake and pee, and eventually for me it worked. Perhaps you are one of those people who will never wet themselves whilst asleep, perhaps one of those over the counter sleep medications will help, just enough to make you feel more at ease wetting may help, I don't know? Persistence has to be key in this, some will give in and never wet themselves.

Reactions: yfront and chamberpot
For me, it just happens, and the diaper feels good no laundry so win-win
I limit my intake pee before bed. I think the diaper helps me sleep.
in the morning ill leave it on tell after my cup of jo.

Reactions: bounduptoplease
Back