Waking up little

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Just woke up in a wet cloth diapers, it's ok mommy put me in plastic pants last night. So no leaks.

My first though when waking was a comforting safe, cosy felling all over from my wet diaper and regressing straight away. I put my Paci back in a started to drift off to babyland. Being AB is the best way to wake up in the morning.
Being little is the bestest.

How about you?

Reactions: DillyBarBaby, Deleted member 47221 and Seasonedcitizen
Im happy my little guy you had such a relaxing sleep.
😴🌠

Reactions: littlemoosey, DillyBarBaby, ABdrew and 1 other person
Waking up little is always a fantastic feeling 😊❤ There's nothing I love more, except for my Mommy ;)

I actually had a similar moment a few nights ago before I went on a bit of a trip away from home. I diapered up, threw on my onesie and just kicked back for a relaxing evening of baby time. Well a few minutes after I finished my baba, I wet my diaper and immediately fell asleep. It was a wonderful feeling, I was all cuddly, contented and secure :) When I woke up a few hours later, I was so happy I just snuggled my stuffies, kicked my feet and shook my rattle 😄 It's moments like those that make being an AB wonderful :)

Reactions: ABdrew
The only down side is that I realise that I have two adult up. But it so nice wacking up in a Little head space.

When I wake up wet, it is a very baby-like experience. Makes me feel good for hours.
Hey, Nanny2abdrew: You're the best.

Last edited:
I've got a cold and woke up with my pound puppy in my arms wrapped like a burrito in my blanket. Not much can make me feel littler than that.

You are right! Being little is the BESTEST!!!!!!

siysiy said:
The only down side is that I realise that I have two adult up.

Agreed!

It takes a moment to actually realise that your not really a baby haha the while set up, nappy, footie pjs binkie, little bedding, plushies everywhere and a bedguard really make it feel real, before the reality of ( I have to go to work) sets in haha

I don't have the bed guard, I have everything else you stated plus a crib mobile on my headboard of my bed

lilzander382 said:
I don't have the bed guard, I have everything else you stated plus a crib mobile on my headboard of my bed
I need a mobile haha Any other ideas for babyfying the bedroom without going overkill or expensive as heck? Waking up little is the best, can't be a baby 24/7 but can do when I go to bed ^_^

TittleTyler said:
I need a mobile haha Any other ideas for babyfying the bedroom without going overkill or expensive as heck? Waking up little is the best, can't be a baby 24/7 but can do when I go to bed ^_^

well it is kinda expensive there there is a crib made by babico that is designed to go around your existing bed that can be put up and taking down easily for storage/hiding. It wouldn't work for me because I have a custom made Amish bed frame that I went direct to a near by Amish community to make for me. It is top quality craftmanship and I wouldn't want to ditch it just to have a crib.

I cannot find the link to the babico crib right now but if you do a search of this site or Daily Diapers forum boards hI am sure you will find their website. They make them to fit any size bed up to a king size.

lilzander382 said:
well it is kinda expensive there there is a crib made by babico that is designed to go around your existing bed that can be put up and taking down easily for storage/hiding. It wouldn't work for me because I have a custom made Amish bed frame that I went direct to a near by Amish community to make for me. It is top quality craftmanship and I wouldn't want to ditch it just to have a crib.

I cannot find the link to the babico crib right now but if you do a search of this site or Daily Diapers forum boards hI am sure you will find their website. They make them to fit any size bed up to a king size.

That bed sounds amazing, lol can I see a pic it sounds cosy as heck,, but i'll have to look into that when im less poor, my bed guards work for now and I have my chase plushie protecting me so i know that little me is safe :)

Where did you get your bed guards? What brand? Would they look okay on a wooden Amish made bed frame?

lilzander382 said:
Where did you get your bed guards? What brand? Would they look okay on a wooden Amish made bed frame?

Judge for yourself ^_^ These are the ones I have, my bed is against the wall and has a headboard so i just got one for the side and one for the bottom.

Reactions: Halibut
TittleTyler said:
Judge for yourself ^_^ These are the ones I have, my bed is against the wall and has a headboard so i just got one for the side and one for the bottom.

I've always wanted something like that, the walls make me feel safe and protected. Like it's my own little space to sleep and play in.

Those are cute! That looks like a full size bed it is on. My bed is a standard king size though, so they might not fully fit. :(

I can definitely see how they could be easily removed for hiding. I am not fully up on English pound to USD conversion, but the price doesn't look too expensive.

lilzander382 said:
Those are cute! That looks like a full size bed it is on. My bed is a standard king size though, so they might not fully fit. :(

I can definitely see how they could be easily removed for hiding. I am not fully up on English pound to USD conversion, but the price doesn't look too expensive.
Just change the url to .com instead of .co.uk :p but yeah they fit on a standard double for me, they have measurements so might be worth measuring your bed to see how well they fit.

Off topic TittleTyler, but when should we expect the BBC to release new episodes of Top Gear and Dr. Who. I am addicteryd to those two shows from your country. Your profile says your are from Sheffield, UK. That is not far from where original Top Gear presenter/host, Jeremy Clarkson, resides, correct?

lilzander382 said:
Off topic TittleTyler, but when should we expect the BBC to release new episodes of Top Gear and Dr. Who. I am addicteryd to those two shows from your country. Your profile says your are from Sheffield, UK. That is not far from where original Top Gear presenter/host, Jeremy Clarkson, resides, correct?
Yup thats right. Stopped watching top gear after the original presenters "left" as for doctor who I think their taking a break so not till next year I guess, can talk about this in dm if you want save spamming up the thread :p

Well, I think I have hit my 20 post minimum for dm/im on this site now. so sure, DM/IM away. :)

I miss Clarkson, Hammond, and May as presenters, but the latest lineup of presenters are pretty good too!

Back