Waking up Christmas morning to a wet bed

iampadded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I woke up this morning, like so many Christmas morning, in a wet disposable, covered by plastic pants. Memories!

Reactions: Kittyinpink, wetaccident, Jorelaxed and 6 others

Ladycal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Do you find plastic pants help stop leaks?

iampadded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ladycal said:
Absolutely. All disposables tend to get over peed overnight. Without some kind of water proof cover it would wick onto sheets.

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Ladycal said:
In my experience plastic pants are most effective with a cloth pant of some type over the disposable to catch and absorb leaks.

Reactions: Brumas94 and DLmikey

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
iampadded said:
Absolutely. All disposables tend to get over peed overnight. Without some kind of water proof cover it would wick onto sheets.
My issue with disposables is lack of wicking. Often times I wake to leaks while significant areas of the disposable are totally dry.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
My issue with plastic pants over a disposable diaper is that not only the overflow from a low capacity diaper, it's the sweat too. Plastic pants can be a hothouse. I need to find a suitable cover for my disposable diaper that will wick up the overflow and sweat.

Reactions: Diaperman95

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, my pinned on pre-folds were also wet when I woke up this morning, but our bed was dry because I wore my plastic pants over the diapers. I do love plastic pants though and at least now, if I did wear disposables, I'd still were plastic pants over them.

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
WBxx said:
In my experience plastic pants are most effective with a cloth pant of some type over the disposable to catch and absorb leaks.
When I wear overnight I usually have a pair of boxer briefs over my disposable nappy but under my plastic pants. If any small leaks occur they are absorbed by the boxer briefs and contained by the plastic pants.

I’d rather have wet pants than a wet bed!

Reactions: WBxx and iampadded

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My Christmas diaper was wet and messy when I woke up 3 hours ago.

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I woke up to a wed bed on Christmas ages 4-10. I wore PJ's so those were soaked, it was always so terrible to have to deal with it. I don't remember if I opened presents in my wet PJ's or I was helped to get into dry ones.

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
My Terry nappy and xxxl plastic pants are bombproof

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My Better dry was wet

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My diaper was wet as it is every morning. Growing up I could start opening presents on Christmas until I got my diaper or pullup changed.

Truckerguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I woke up to a wet diaper also Christmas morning!

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We went to my parents’ for Christmas. They showed us a video from Christmas when I was five.

Another old VHS that I can’t recall ever having seen before.

There was a wet patch on my bed and PJs!!!

Nothing said at all by either parent, and clearly not even noticed by five year old me who is busy being excited and unwrapping presents!

Reactions: wetaccident

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Its not so usually for this girl to being wet in the morning !! Mostly have a few adult drinks on Christmas eve !!!

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Mickey said:
I woke up to a wed bed on Christmas ages 4-10. I wore PJ's so those were soaked, it was always so terrible to have to deal with it. I don't remember if I opened presents in my wet PJ's or I was helped to get into dry ones.
Ugh, I remember that feeling well. Was not fun to wake up to a soaked be and pjs or sweatpants yet again.