Waiting to poo

russell100

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Does anyone else wait as long as possible to poo so that when they do fill their nappy their poo is massive?

Reactions: Lostboy123
No, if I'm wearing a nappy I go when I need to go.

Reactions: russell100 and TheWolfEmperor
I prefer to eat a big meal with lots of fiber and liquids. Holding too long can lead to constipation.

Reactions: JackandJill
I can't hold it in. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent. When my body decides it is time to pee or poop, it just starts coming out. It is really embarrassing when I am in the supermarket and fill my diaper with a load of poop because my body decides it's time to poop.

russell100 said:
Does anyone else wait as long as possible to poo so that when they do fill their nappy their poo is massive?

I try to although it hardly ever works. Problem I've got is I always seem to need to go at the same time every day which is mid morning while I'm at work. I find it to uncomfortable to wait until I get home so I always just use the toilet at work. Nothing is more disappointing than having a really big poo on the toilet and knowing how good it would of felt in a nappy.

Reactions: russell100 and CookieMonstah
I used to experiment with diet and schedule to make filling my nappy more enjoyable, although the results were not always as predicted. In these happy days of full-time wear, the point of wearing a nappy is never having to wait, just going whenever there's a need. If it's a big firm load that's great because they are really fun and satisfying to do, but it doesn't matter so long as I'm comfortable and regular. With upwards of two dirty nappies every day there will be another one soon enough.

Lostboy123 said:
I try to although it hardly ever works. Problem I've got is I always seem to need to go at the same time every day which is mid morning while I'm at work. I find it to uncomfortable to wait until I get home so I always just use the toilet at work. Nothing is more disappointing than having a really big poo on the toilet and knowing how good it would of felt in a nappy.
Same with me I always seem to need to go around 9am each day, at least on a work day. I don't like going at work but in the end I pretty much have to. I can also go more or less frequently depending on food intake. Sometimes I wish I had a nappy on to do it in there because it feels so nice but I rarely do it.

Reactions: russell100 and Lostboy123
Do I wait as long as possible? No

But if I am wearing a diaper that I want to poo in, I will wait a little longer before going than if I was going to use the toilet.

Back