Waiting to be padded

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Walking back from work and I need a wee, I thought I'll get back and go for a nap and put a pull up on instead of going toielt. Get home and I'm desprete, my brother decides to tell me about his day, I'm literally holding myself so much. By the time I get upstairs I'm doing the wee dance whilst getting a pull up out the packing, pop it on, lie down in bed and gushh

• Haha
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and littleph0enix

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The best feeling, just letting go when you can’t hold anymore and have the warm padding surround you 😍

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Lyric and Diamond

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I take it you went before trying to sleep? like I have tryed to sleep before going and it just keeps me awake :ROFLMAO: , does your brother know about this side of you or did the whole thing seem very very odd to him?

Last edited:

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
littleph0enix said:
I take it you went before trying to sleep? like I have tryed to sleep before going and it just keeps me awake :ROFLMAO: , does your brother know about this side of you or did the whole thing seem very very odd to him?
I didn't have chance to try get to sleep😂 No no1 knows, I didn't show that i needed to go so he wouldn't have known

• Haha
Reactions: littleph0enix

DiaperLoverPL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For me the best feeling is to hold in the evening (so not going to the toilet), take a shower, put a fresh diaper with booster and just let go. Or have some fun with it when it isn't wet yet. Slow wetting in different positions is wonderful!

Reactions: DLmikey

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DiaperLoverPL said:
For me the best feeling is to hold in the evening (so not going to the toilet), take a shower, put a fresh diaper with booster and just let go. Or have some fun with it when it isn't wet yet. Slow wetting in different positions is wonderful!
I love not going in the evening and waiting for bed