Waiting to be padded

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Walking back from work and I need a wee, I thought I'll get back and go for a nap and put a pull up on instead of going toielt. Get home and I'm desprete, my brother decides to tell me about his day, I'm literally holding myself so much. By the time I get upstairs I'm doing the wee dance whilst getting a pull up out the packing, pop it on, lie down in bed and gushh

• Haha
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and littleph0enix
The best feeling, just letting go when you can’t hold anymore and have the warm padding surround you 😍

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Lyric and Diamond
I take it you went before trying to sleep? like I have tryed to sleep before going and it just keeps me awake :ROFLMAO: , does your brother know about this side of you or did the whole thing seem very very odd to him?

Last edited:
littleph0enix said:
I take it you went before trying to sleep? like I have tryed to sleep before going and it just keeps me awake :ROFLMAO: , does your brother know about this side of you or did the whole thing seem very very odd to him?
I didn't have chance to try get to sleep😂 No no1 knows, I didn't show that i needed to go so he wouldn't have known

• Haha
Reactions: littleph0enix
For me the best feeling is to hold in the evening (so not going to the toilet), take a shower, put a fresh diaper with booster and just let go. Or have some fun with it when it isn't wet yet. Slow wetting in different positions is wonderful!

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
DiaperLoverPL said:
For me the best feeling is to hold in the evening (so not going to the toilet), take a shower, put a fresh diaper with booster and just let go. Or have some fun with it when it isn't wet yet. Slow wetting in different positions is wonderful!
I love not going in the evening and waiting for bed

Back