Waiting on Alpaca's

BuffedBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Waiting on a small shipment from Rearz which includes a bag of Alpaca diapers. Anyone have anything to say about these/

Only that they are freakin awesome! Seriously, cute prints and super soft like most of the Rearz line-up. They will not disappoint!

Reactions: bobbilly
Only tried one so far. Appears like a good product. It felt a bit thin out of the package, but swelled up reasonably well.

Got my shipment yesterday and wore one last night. Very nice all around, feels slightly thicker than a Safari but like the Safari, VERY soft inside and very crinkly on the outside. Fits very well too. A+ in my book

Reactions: RearzJacob and AndyPandy
We also have XL coming soon! 4 - 6 weeks.

I love how soft Rearz's padding is. Never disappoints.i just wish the outer plastic was as soft as ABU diapers. That would make for the perfect product.
But the alpaca's were very nice, I love the print and the capacity. I have 1 left 😭

They're UNBELIEVABLY comfortable to wear to bed.

1.) Very soft
2.) EXTREMELY thick (in a very *good* way)
3.) Plastic is very strong/sturdy, but also very buttery and smooth. Maybe just a skosh less so than the Safaris.

If shipping cost (in the US) wasn't so prohibitive, I'd likely wear nothing else but these--for nighttime going forward.

Last edited:
I tried these, I added two samples to an order a couple of months ago. I really liked the diaper and will order more at some point.

What I liked the most was the colours and patterns, they are the same as Pampers colours; I just don't get the alpaca part...

These bad boys arrived in the mail today, I've worn them for a good hour now. My initial reaction was how soft against my skin these are. I'll also add that the print is adorable, it remains to be seen how well these protect me throughout the evening ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20200908_162803~2.jpg
    IMG_20200908_162803~2.jpg
    781 KB · Views: 11
neophyte said:
What I liked the most was the colours and patterns, they are the same as Pampers colours; I just don't get the alpaca part...

Also, the characters on the print look more like llamas, alpacas are shorter and have a chubby face

neophyte said:
I tried these, I added two samples to an order a couple of months ago. I really liked the diaper and will order more at some point.

who doesn't love a soft Alpaca!

Reactions: neophyte
Back