Waiting for a change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjodiaper

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi

My name is benjodiaper and I am hoping that I can hear from anyone who stays in their nappy/diaper for a long time without being changed. I have a "parent" who is very strict with me and never lets me use the toilet.

This means I have to use my diaper eventually, even though I try very hard to hold on. Depending what mood he is in, I am often left in the wet and sometimes messy nappy for more than a day before I am allowed to be changed. I have once had to go for three days before being changed.

I don't really mind though I am very self conscious about it, and especiallly worry what others might be thinking. I am kept well sealed up but I think this is difficult to control over several days.

Does anyone have similar eperiences or tips on how to keep everything under control.

Hoping to make lots of new friends.

Benjo

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I think you got off the wrong exit, dude.
Deeker's two exits back.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Finally, a chance to be innovative and original...

That sir, is... bullshit!

**** yeah!

Who wants to touch me...? :cool:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Well that's swell...

Closed!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
To pretty much all the commenters so far: if you haven't got anything of substance to add, why bother? The post describes a bizarre situation, but there are people who are wading in the deep end of things and who's to say he's not one of them? It's not so likely, but far from impossible.

To benjodiaper: If you look around and see the general tone of posts in these forums, I think you'll see this really isn't the kind of place where the kind of post you made will be well-received. This isn't like most of the other diaper-inclined communities out there. We're more interested in the whole person, and if you are looking for heavy-duty talk exclusively, this may not suit you. If you can connect with people on more than this one topic, I think you'll find it a rewarding experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.