Wacky/Odd/Scary School Stories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Secret

Everyone has a couple of these stories to share, they are awkward moments in school like when someone let a chicken loose in school or when someone punched a teacher etc etc! So dont be shy share away!:educate:

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well! One time I fell asleep during a study hall class and it was a deep sleep and our annoying bell woke me up. While I was sleeping my legs fell asleep so when I got up I felt nothing under me. Unable to use my legs i tried pulling myself up on the table and try standing up but I fell again this time I just laid there until I could feel legs again. When I got up I started to limp because I twisted my ankle real bad and it hurt for a couple of weeks.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
once I got suspended cos I lost my temper and went right off at one of my teachers, and once I threw a chair at someone

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ooh! So many. I guess I just have time for a few before I decide I'm bored with the topic for an hour though.

To start off the first one, I get to school like an hour before everybody else does, there's no way around it. So, I really have about an hour and half before I have to go to class. So, I sit down, and actually take a nap for the whole thing. I wake up to the bell and try to get up, only for BOTH of my feet to have fallen asleep during that time. I must have fallen about 6-7 times, without anybody offering to help me. It took forever for me to get to class. So sad.

Oh hey, bored now. Guess I'll be reading this on the side till I decide on another story.

Role
Private
Well... there was this one time when two guys reversed up in a car outside our sports halls. They quickly ran inside and stole a whole lot of balls and other sporting equipment. After loading it back into their car instead of driving forward, the driver idiotically reversed back.... over ledge that was about 2 metres high! The back end of the car went off edge and the car was almost sitting on it's back end. Needless to say, the two guys got out and ran like all hell.

I'll tell you what, coming out for lunch and seeing a car on it's back end having been driven over an edge it just hilarious. >_<

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Can't remember any stories from school but there is one from work.

My mate and our team leader were clearing out this toilet.

The team leader was out side of the train after clearing out this toilet.
TeamLeader: Can you pass me the mop stick.
Mate: Just the mop stick?
TeamLeader: Yes.
*Mate pulls the mop stick out of the mop head and hands it to him*
TeamLeader: What is this?
Mate: The stick you asked for.
TeamLeader: ... No all of it. Mop and the mop stick.
Mate: But you said--
TeamLeader: No I meant all of it.
*mate puts the mop head and stick together and hands it to the teamleader*
Me, my mate and the Machinc all laughed.

Reactions: Ben

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh I have tons.

First day of school I fell down a flight of stairs... in my kilt.

I split the arse of my pants (They took them in too much when I bought them), and had to walk around all day like that, and then explain to my male teacher why I had my coat around my waist. (It's not part of the uniform, so it's not allowed.)

I puked in class once.

I have gotten lost (I believed the story about the pool on the roof, stupid me!)

I had a pen explode in my breast pocket, but my teacher gave me a pocket protector which was awesome! ^.^

I once spilled ketchup all over my shirt. (My shirts are all white, btw.)

I tripped someone, when I was sitting in the hallway.

lol, there are tons, I'm just too lazy to post them all now! xD

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I get to school like an hour before everybody else does, there's no way around it. So, I really have about an hour and half before I have to go to class.
So do I! I get a really good parking spot and I don't have to deal with crappy drivers!

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
During break, my friends and I were loitering outside, my school was surrounded by wide fields, around a mangled, sturdy wire fence, the top had unhinged itself from the poles keeping it in place so it sorta arched over, enough for us to climb and balance ourselves ontop similiar to a hammock. Well, when trying to hurdle down, break was almost over, I lost balance & slipped, falling down fowards until I stopped, seemingly mid-air! A piece of wire managed to get caught in my trousers, entirely ripping apart one side till my underwear was flashing! Lucky it avoided my leg otherwise no doubt it would have caused a nasty injury. I was left swinging from one side to the other till my friends regained their senses too occupied pointing & laughing to help me down.

Another time during a so-called simple science practical involving gas & you guessed it, fire, something happened to fault and our teacher caused an explosion almost blowing his arm clean off, it didn't, but he was still badly injured and was quickly carted off to hospital.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur,
Once i was in a supermarket with my friend, and i was quite bored. When a man walked by me i decided to engage him in conversation to quell this boredom...here was the exact conversation:

Me: Back over there tuesday?

Random Man: What?

Me: Oh, vending machine yellow.

Random Man:...what?

Me: What?

*i walked away*

...after walking around a bit more i saw that same man...

Me: Nah, the milk didn't work.

Random Man: Huh? *walks away quickly*

Hehe, 'twas a great experience. ^_^
I know it wasnt AT school, but i was with school mates

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This happened just last Wednesday. It's a college story, so I hope it fits into the thread... but it made me laugh.

Exposition: We were discussing the symbolism of a scene in a story wherein a mother is swimming in the ocean, and her swimming-top comes off to expose her breasts.

Dr. Cody: "So, in the matter of symbolism, can someone express to me what water is?"

Rance: "In this case, maybe purity -- the mother is the purest out of all the characters, and she's the most comfortable in the water. She even laughs when her top comes off, so she's confident in herself."

Dr. Cody: (He makes his hands into fists and puts them in front of his chest -- he does this not to make a joke, but instead because he is passionate about this subject.) ""I agree. So then, in this case, what are breasts?"

Rance: "Breasts? Breasts are awesome."

The professor blinks. There are people giggling. He laughs too and then says, "Okay, maybe I'll ... rephrase this question!"

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Hummmmm... stories lets see.

first:

random girl: QUIT TAKING PICTURES OF (teachers name) ASS!!!!
Teacher: Whats all the commotion.
Girl:He's taking pictures of your butt.
Me:Shut the **** up.
Teacher: You're getting writen up.
Me: I don't give a Fing what ever.

Whole class next hour was laughing.

Then in 7th,8th, 9th grades
I ripe huge foot long holes in my pants.

In 7th grade I was also jumped by two football players and was weeping like a little kid in front of my whole school. It was funny too I got a few days off for my back and stuff..

Two months ago some kid thought it would be FUNNY to report me for bullying so I was in the office with two principals and a cop yelling at me while I made sarcastic remarks to them. Then I walk out and burst out laughing in the middle of the office even though I was about to jump the kid.

At a school dance a bunch of kids arm wrestled a cop and we all lost. LoL

My friends one day decided to go do a prank on another kid with me and we gave him a swirly and through him in the trash (we were all friends with the kid) :cool: I got more but.... yeah

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I also became blind during my chemistry class's annual pencil shooting contest. The last week before Christmas holidays, when no one feels like doing anything useful, teachers used to take us on excursions, watch boring videos or (yay science!) did exciting experiments with us. In chemistry class, those experiments always include making explosives :biggrin:
So, we stuffed some of the home-made explosives into a big testing tube, put a pencil on top and set it off. It flew once across the (rather big!) room and left a mark on the far wall, which was declared the absolute best of all times and aptly marked and dated. We went for a second try...except this time the testing tube explosed and the pencil just landed on the desk with a pathetic 'clack' sound. Luckily, the teacher told us to take cover, so I grabbed a wooden board that was sitting in a corner and held it to my face. When the testing tube exploded, I heard something hitting the wooden board in front of my face, so I assume it was a piece of the tube. Well, thank God I followed my teacher's orders!

Peachy

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
The dryer in a room just off the gym caught on fire for some reason in january this year during third hour so the whole school was outside and everyone was freezing! Especialy the people that were in gym when it happened and were wearing their shorts and T-shirts! We were all huddled together and watching the ambulence and fire truck and everything drive up. Excited just to be out of class at first then kinda scared about what happened and then everyone was just bored and trying to stay warm. It was about 40 min long and the locker rooms were closed off so the people that were in their gym clothes had to either stay in them or call home for a change. I was happy I had allready had gym 'cuz all the other classes had to go to the auxilary (sp?) gym and had top walk a lil ways outside to get there. The classes that you had to walk through the gym to get through were also moved and it was all very confusing. The gym and AC and all the surrouding class rooms smelled absolutely terrible for the longest time!! That's all anyone talked about for a while. We had had about four or five false alarms earlier in the year

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I was taking a shower one day after gym class when the fire alarm sounded. Desperately me and several other mates wrapped ourselves in towels and ran for the exit. It was winter. We were outside in nothing but a towel. In front of the whole school.

There was a real fire that day too.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
We once accidentally knocked the protective cage of of a ceiling light in the gym. We were playing indoor softball. Don't ask questions.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
almost a victim in two school shootings, one was a classmate in 6th grade. he left school early, got his grandfather's shotgun or rifle and attempted to rob a nearby jewelery store. shot the security guard's hand in the process.
the second one was the same school district. i forget how many he killed, but it was the second major school shooting right after colombine. i knew most of the outcasts in my high school so i knew most of them weren't going to do anything during 4/20... most...

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I've got MANY! But I'll share one of my happy/funny ones.

This happened in Driving School, a couple of years ago.. We were talking about seatbelt safety(A popular subject, BTW.), and the instructor said that the lapbelt should be worn across the hips/lap, not the belly, so it won't crush your internal organs if you get in a crash.

Well, I was in a funny mood that day, and so I said "But won't that hurt you?"
Instructor: "It shouldn't hurt your legs,"
Me: "No.. I meant my THIRD leg..."

The class erupted in laughter, and then randomly, some girl said "It'll only hurt if you have a boner,"

More laughter, the Instructor buries her face on her table, laughing. Yes, HER. The Instructor was a lady... *face palm*

Status
Not open for further replies.