Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
You know there is a significant fur community that gets together most nights in VR chat. I have really enjoyed spending time there during all this since it feels like you are standing around with other like minded people. You don't even need a VR headset to use the program!

Reactions: vrmcp and Deleted member 9978
I can say this while I am not a furry. A friend on VR chat gave me a nice skin. I never thought of it a furry skin, but apparently it is, and I get a lot of hate when I use it. I came into this forum to ask how people here deal with the hate of being a furry, as I am getting it even though I am not a furry.

I just don't care what anyone thinks of me especially in a video game. I have found toxic people everywhere so you can't let it get you down. I stick with fur-centric rooms in VR Chat and only speak to like-minded people

OOooh! VR

babyboy said:
I came into this forum to ask how people here deal with the hate of being a furry, as I am getting it even though I am not a furry.
I've been participating in the furry community for about 4 years now and have never really received any hate over it. I've seen some misunderstanding and ignorance, but I just avoid those people.

If you're going to fly a furry flag as it were, I'd recommend sticking to furry specific areas and being mentally prepared to just let any hate about it roll off.

unfortunately the furry community will always receive hate but as community, the best we furries can do is ignore it because we do not want to have the hate escalate because this can cause cons to be canceled and as hotels talk and if a con gets canceled it may affect cons in the future specifically making it harder to find a venue a con can be held.

Fangs said:
unfortunately the furry community will always receive hate
why is that so?

Rokson said:
why is that so?
because the general public have already got a less educated understanding of what furries are and so this results in assumptions that are incorrect. its not their fault, not really. they just don't understand furries as a group

Back