Voting Lines & Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Did the same thought cross anyone else's mind? I saw a news article this morning showing people standing in a voting line for hours in the rain. Immediately I thought of how a diaper would be so practical on such an occasion. You figure, most of these people have downed a few cups of coffee (at least) to get their motors running before heading out to the polling places. Now couple that with standing in a chilly rain for hours. You know the bladder can only hold out so long hearing those raindrops coming down all around you. :eek: Started to wonder how many of them wished they were wearing, so as to be able to endure the wait much longer in relative comfort. Wondered too, how many of them might actually have been wearing and so were well prepared for the long wait.

Bottom line: If you expect to be in a voting line for any length of time, especially in the rain, don't leave home without a diaper!;)

~Pramrider

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
haha. i always think about this when people are waiting in extremely lines for something.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Long lines... traffic jams... anything like that.

The early voting lines were 2-4 hours long around here... you'd better believe that LuvsGurl & I were both diapered.

Craig

Est. Contributor
That is actually a very good point, I am always suprised to see the sheer amount of people who use nappies for practical usage, although I think it would be useful here I don't see how nappies are much more practical than toilets in alot of situations.

Craig.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I plan on voting while on my way to work tomorrow morning. So I won't be diapered. I should have no problem holding it though. As long as I don't fall asleep.:smile:

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I hope nothing bad happens, I plan on voting tomorrow morning before class...I guess I should double check and see when the polls open so I can get there early...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Everyone keep in mind...If you get in line close to when polls are closing...Don't leave because you don't think you will make it in time...As long as you're in line, you can still vote, even if the polls are technically closed

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
If I could vote, I would work up the courage to wear one in case I had to wait.

Of course, I can't vote. So when I can, I'll figure that plan out when the time comes.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I hadn't exactly thought about lines, but I saw on the news today that states that have early voting have some pretty long lines, like 4+ hours and I know I can't usually hold it quite that long, if I thought the lines here would be like that, I would certainly consider wearing one, though I doubt I'll have to wait more than an hour.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Never really have to wait long where I live. Usually there's no wait at all.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
There's rarely long lines here. Of course I have no lines to face ever now since I signed up to vote by mail permanently.

I

InnocenceAlone

Haha thats a good point! If they had a crap load of coffee or some type of drink, & youre standing there for a few hours, a diaper would come in handy ^^

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I've never seen lines at a polling place here. In fact, usually the 5 official people at the polling place are just sitting around bored and chatting, waiting for voters.
Despite the absense of voter lines, 77.7% of all eligible voters cast their votes during the last federal election in 2005...way more than the voter turnout in the U.S., where not even half of the eligible voters show up for the election!

Peachy

Role
Other
Well I went and voted. I got there as the voting started, there were already 31 people in line in front of me. To give you an idea that is about 5% of the last Presidential election turnout here. There are only around 1100 registered voters in my Precinct.

It took almost 30 minutes wait to finish voting.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Despite the absense of voter lines, 77.7% of all eligible voters cast their votes during the last federal election in 2005...way more than the voter turnout in the U.S., where not even half of the eligible voters show up for the election!

Peachy
I've got a feeling things are going to be drasticly different this time.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I was wishing I had a diaper on when I stepped up to the line, (it was about 30 yards long) then one of the poll workers reminded me that the line I was supposed to be in was inside, and only 20 yards long! After a 45 minute wait, I'm done. *whew* Now where's that diaper?

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I didn't need one, I walked right in, no line at all. Strangely enough there were about 6 election workers, two voting machines and I was the only person there. That's kind of sad actually.

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I just got back from voting...There was pretty much no line at all...And this is the city where Obama came to last night

Status
Not open for further replies.