Voting diapered.

wiliawi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I think I just decided that I'm going to wear a diaper when I vote tomorrow. I hope anybody who hasn't voted yet will join me in a diaper vote. I don't really care who you vote for, I'm not going to open that political can of worms, but get out there and vote! diapered if possible!

Reactions: Sheepies and RedPandaDL
I voted already in a diaper on Oct. 8. That COVID CRAP scare me.

Voted weeks ago via drop-box (Limited in-person voting this time - all active voters here automatically got mail-in - but after seeing the postal service slow-down, and STILL not normal here - didn't trust mail to return it).

Reactions: Bookishboy1993
I've voted padded in the past!

Oh I will be padded. Diaper up America!!!

As long as the lines are to vote where I'm at I wouldn't dare stand in line unless I was diapered. After a smear of Desitin and a few shakes of baby powder I was put in a Super Dry Kids. I set and ready now

Reactions: MeDisneyBaby and Diaperlover40
Lestat said:
I voted already in a diaper on Oct. 8. That COVID CRAP scare me.
I had some emergency N-95 masks on hand. I wore that when going in person, because virus or not....nothing is going to keep me from casting a ballot.

Reactions: Bookishboy1993 and RedPandaDL
I voted the day early voting opened up here a couple of weeks ago. Pretty dramatic turnout. In the past when I early voted, there was never anybody else there. This time there was quite a line and the elections people anticipated it as there was much more equipment there than usual (usually, only two or three voting stations, this time there were like ten). It looked daunting when we go there, but we were in and out in less than 30 minutes. I have to pass the library where this was frequently and it appeared to settle down after the opening day.

Oh, and yes, I was diapered.

Last edited:
quartz200420012 said:
I had some emergency N-95 masks on hand. I wore that when going in person, because virus or not....nothing is going to keep me from casting a ballot.
I mail mine in. We have too many stupid Karens in California.

Reactions: mayhem
Lestat said:
WOW ‼️ o_O:mad:

I was diapered up and ready to vote this morning. Cast my vote in a diaper and when I got to the car I became Niagara Falls.😎

Paddy2020 said:
Hhhhhmmmmmmm......😲
Sounds a bit racist don't you think?
Lestat said:

wiliawi said:
I think I just decided that I'm going to wear a diaper when I vote tomorrow. I hope anybody who hasn't voted yet will join me in a diaper vote. I don't really care who you vote for, I'm not going to open that political can of worms, but get out there and vote! diapered if possible!
If I was fixing to stand in line to vote, I'd absolutely go in a diaper. Washington went to 100% mail-in voting years ago, though. 2008 was the last election where in-person voting was really a thing here.

Last edited:
nwm said:
I'm just going to pass over the whole remark with the silence it deserves.

Already voted absentee, but I'll be diapered tonight while I await the election results (if we even have a clear winner tonight.)

A slice of your favorite pizza, then a filled diaper for the candidate of your choice!

• Haha
Reactions: Paddy2020
Just got back from voting in person (with a mask on obvs). Wore a Rearz Rebel just for the fun!

Reactions: RedPandaDL
nwm said:

No... It's not racist at all. Too many people these days get offended over the dumbest shit. They literally look for things to be offended by. That is a large part of the definition of a "Karen".

mayhem said:
No... It's not racist at all. Too many people these days get offended over the dumbest shit. They literally look for things to be offended by. That is a large part of the definition of a "Karen".
I must be old and out of date. I actually had to Google what "Karen" meant. That's why I said what I did in my earlier post about passing over the remark with silence.

See, I live in an area that has a small population. So most of them don't use a mask even though it mandatory. So Youtube and FB videos show a non Mask user Karens. These videos are people who ignore Mask Mandates.

Last edited:
Back