Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Before some of you winge that we have got one of these, yes I know, but that one started in June and people opinion change. So I just wanted to see who you will be voting for now seeing as its only a month away.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
How the hell did I miss the second poll, I did acually scan the first page must of missed it then. :sweatdrop:

I feel like a right tit now. :p

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
AHHHH. Voting wrong (here) by accident. I voted for Obama.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
How the hell did I miss the second poll, I did acually scan the first page must of missed it then. :sweatdrop:

I feel like a right tit now. :p
Sorry, I don't mean to be rude.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
No matter how many times we do this poll, Obama will win every time? Why? Because a lot of people here are from countries outside of the US, and pretty much everyone outside of the US would vote for Obama if given the choice.

Prooving that pretty much everyone outside of the US are a bunch of big dumb-heads.

Korey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I won't be voting because I am a lazy, free loading canadian.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I don't see how so many people can be voting for McCain. I man how on earth , after seeing how Bush ruined this country, could you vote for someone who is going to keep doing the same thing as him?

~Johnathon~

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I don't see how so many people can be voting for McCain. I man how on earth , after seeing how Bush ruined this country, could you vote for someone who is going to keep doing the same thing as him?

~Johnathon~
Yes, but he has family values.

Role
Other

~Johnathon~
Because I don't trust Obama as far I could throw him.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I won't be voting, since I don't live in the US, or am a US citizen.

I have no idea who I would though, even if the choice was given. Mainly because, although both seem like nice candidates, and nice people, I'm not sure how ready are either of them to govern a country as big as America.

I also don't know minority party candidates, so I am in no place to vote 'Other'. Not sure how good they would be either..so..:dunno:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
When you get right down to it, great minds would not run for president. The game of politics is just too stupid for normal people to tolerate. Therefor we end up with the kind of presidents we have. Congress is even worse. I do think Obama is highly intelligent, however.

As for me, like everyone else, I vote for the issues that affect my life. With my wife on dialysis, which costs $20,000 a month, I'll be voting for Obama. I believe his health care plan is a lot more sound than McCain's. McCain want's to deregulate the health care industry. We have already seen what deregulating the mortgage institutions has created.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
everyone running for higher-than-town offices more often than not, always have special interest groups. we just need to get rid of politicians and just give the jobs to computers to throw out the human element of lying and deception.
and for the hell of it: factcheck.org
they're both bullshitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.