Vote; Do you wear disposable or cloth diapers?

Which do you prefer? Cloth or disposable

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I am making this poll because I am curious as to if disposable diapers dominate the forum. I use primarily AIO's my self. I am also slowly learning how to sew them and other AB/DL cloths. (Just for those who did not know)

I prefer cloth diapers because I cant stand the crinkle and the feeling of paper attached to me. I love the feeling of a wet fabric up against me. Its rather calming and I can stay in a wet diaper up to an hour or two depending on how much I wet.

babyboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I during the night wear prefold cloth diapers. I have a bunch of Supper Undies I wear every day.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Can't vote, as I use both. And I use both adult and baby diapers--in both cloth and disposable. :) That's not to say I'm not very picky, though.

MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Sorry for some odd reason I did not consider the fact that some people used cloth diapers for night time. I should have made that an option.

Or both as it is

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have both but clearly prefer disposables. Every once in a while, I really want to wear cloth and plastic pants but it's probably at 1:30 or more.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Disposable for me. I've got some cloth training pants, but I haven't invested in the needed plastic pants for wearing cloth diapers and I'm not interested in the extra laundry, at least for the moment.

I have both but clearly prefer disposables. Every once in a while, I really want to wear cloth and plastic pants but it's probably at 1:30 or more.

You must get some weird desires at 1:30 in the afternoon. :laugh:

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Disposable for me. I've got some cloth training pants, but I haven't invested in the needed plastic pants for wearing cloth diapers and I'm not interested in the extra laundry, at least for the moment.

You must get some weird desires at 1:30 in the afternoon. :laugh:

Any time of the day or night. Part and parcel of being a diaper weirdo!

DLmikey

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Strange really, as a kid it was always cloth with plastic pants. But since I started wearing again recently it is always a disposable either Tena Maxi Slip, Abena M4 and have just tried Boots Staydry Nappies - and I wouldn't want to even consider cloth.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Can't vote, as I use both. And I use both adult and baby diapers--in both cloth and disposable. :) That's not to say I'm not very picky, though.
I'm the same way both it's what mood I'm in.
Like both kinds.

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I voted cloth because that is what I wear most of the time. I do use disposable diapers once in a while, especially when I am away from home (so no place to do laundry) or traveling. I would have chosen "both" if possible, but I do prefer cloth.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Yes, I wear disposable adult diapers 24/7.
At night I wear plastic pants over them.

Min82

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Cloth, disposables every now and then. My girlfriend wears only disposables tho

Status
Not open for further replies.