Vote; Do you wear disposable or cloth diapers?

Which do you prefer? Cloth or disposable

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I am making this poll because I am curious as to if disposable diapers dominate the forum. I use primarily AIO's my self. I am also slowly learning how to sew them and other AB/DL cloths. (Just for those who did not know)

I prefer cloth diapers because I cant stand the crinkle and the feeling of paper attached to me. I love the feeling of a wet fabric up against me. Its rather calming and I can stay in a wet diaper up to an hour or two depending on how much I wet.

I during the night wear prefold cloth diapers. I have a bunch of Supper Undies I wear every day.

Can't vote, as I use both. And I use both adult and baby diapers--in both cloth and disposable. :) That's not to say I'm not very picky, though.

Sorry for some odd reason I did not consider the fact that some people used cloth diapers for night time. I should have made that an option.

Or both as it is

I have both but clearly prefer disposables. Every once in a while, I really want to wear cloth and plastic pants but it's probably at 1:30 or more.

Disposable for me. I've got some cloth training pants, but I haven't invested in the needed plastic pants for wearing cloth diapers and I'm not interested in the extra laundry, at least for the moment.

Trevor said:
I have both but clearly prefer disposables. Every once in a while, I really want to wear cloth and plastic pants but it's probably at 1:30 or more.

You must get some weird desires at 1:30 in the afternoon. :laugh:

Both

ArchieRoni said:
Disposable for me. I've got some cloth training pants, but I haven't invested in the needed plastic pants for wearing cloth diapers and I'm not interested in the extra laundry, at least for the moment.

You must get some weird desires at 1:30 in the afternoon. :laugh:

Any time of the day or night. Part and parcel of being a diaper weirdo!

both so no vote

Disposable for me

Strange really, as a kid it was always cloth with plastic pants. But since I started wearing again recently it is always a disposable either Tena Maxi Slip, Abena M4 and have just tried Boots Staydry Nappies - and I wouldn't want to even consider cloth.

Disposable

Disposable for me.

Disposable for me too

Cottontail said:
Can't vote, as I use both. And I use both adult and baby diapers--in both cloth and disposable. :) That's not to say I'm not very picky, though.
I'm the same way both it's what mood I'm in.
Like both kinds.

I use disposables.

I voted cloth because that is what I wear most of the time. I do use disposable diapers once in a while, especially when I am away from home (so no place to do laundry) or traveling. I would have chosen "both" if possible, but I do prefer cloth.

Disposables FTW!!

Yes, I wear disposable adult diapers 24/7.
At night I wear plastic pants over them.

Cloth, disposables every now and then. My girlfriend wears only disposables tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back