VMA Awards mentions Amy Winehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Quote, "I'm so relieved that there's an elephant, because I smelled this distinct odor, and I thought Amy Winehouse was walking around here."

How do you think this statement affects our community of *B/DL's?

Last edited:

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Sorry for my ignorance, but what does this have to do with diapers?

D

daria7483

Quote, "I'm so relieved that there's an elephant, because I smelled this distinct odor, and I thought Amy Winehouse was walking around here."
That kind of thing is exactly the reason why I avoid the VMAs and MTV.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
For those of you that don't know, (I was partly surprised), Amy Winehouse wears diapers in public, and the media stomped on her. I don't know if this a a detriment to our community or perhaps a way to bring people closer to an understanding, but it is how it is.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
For those of you that don't know, (I was partly surprised), Amy Winehouse wears diapers in public, and the media stomped on her. I don't know if this a a detriment to our community or perhaps a way to bring people closer to an understanding, but it is how it is.
Oh god not this again...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Oh please... they have in no way related her to the ABDL community... and I doubt if even Winehouse herself knows what ABDL is. There has been no proof beyond some suspicious papparazzi photos showing her in what might be an adult pullup.

Obviously this woman has serious problems with drugs and alcohol... which are affecting her mental (and possibly bladder) capacity. I seriously don't think she's wearing the diapers for fun y'all.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
If she does, it's because of the alcohol. XD
Or, even worse, for attention.

But I doubt they meant it as anything bad against the *B/DL community, since they've never heard of it.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Brittany Spears and Rosie O'Donald both wear diapers I've read, but you know the media isn't right about everything... that's for sure.

We don't really know the private status of the celebrities, but hell, any of them could be a member of this forum for all we know, so we shouldn't pretend to know any facts about them. I find DLism to be a common fetish, being my brother has it too (but that's a different thread).

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I agree DF, I would dwfinetly not wear in public for fun if I was a famous...... Actress? With all those cameras and unwanted attention. Bleh..... She definetly has a problem with her bladder.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Brittany Spears and Rosie O'Donald both wear diapers I've read, but you know the media isn't right about everything... that's for sure.

We don't really know the private status of the celebrities, but hell, any of them could be a member of this forum for all we know, so we shouldn't pretend to know any facts about them. I find DLism to be a common fetish, being my brother has it too (but that's a different thread).
Common for you, maybe, but it's really not.

Shes a singer lol

Peachy

Banned
Role
Looks like Amy Crackhouse didn't even make it to her 25th birthday party. Must have been a depressing occasion for both sides - her and the party guests.

Peachy

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Maybe we could adopt Amy as sort of a mascot!

...No, that would hurt our already untrue appearance. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.