Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
so.. i am helping friends in california move to kansas. i didn’t bring any nappies with me and didn’t plan on using them out here. but today after helping them pack i was hot and didn’t feel good and i just wanted a nappie on.. i’m currently on the couch so i can’t..

we are driving from california to kansas. i was thinking of getting some for the drive. how do i bring that up to them? do i just try and hide it? i think they would understand but idk..

If it's something you feel you need, then you need them. Do you believe they will notice if you do wear a diaper? Otherwise, why say anything at all. If it is likely (and moving/bending a lot will make it likely), then mentioning it to them may be the smarter route. You know them best too, so it's up to you really.

Are you just visiting the US for now or do you actually live in the US? I got confused because you said nappie instead of diaper even though your username is Kansaspulluplover13.

Last edited:
bigtoddler96 said:
Are you just visiting the US for now or do you actually live in the US? I got confused because you said nappie instead of diaper even though your username is Kansaspulluplover13.

yeah i’m in the US i like the words nappies better

Back