• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Visible rep & all changes: like them?

Do you like the rep changes?

• Yes, I like them.

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No, I don't think I like them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm undecided.

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
You choose! What do you think about the rep changes? Discuss them all here.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
My evil plan was always:
Rep disappears.
People get over it.
Rep comes back and people don't obsess over it.
We all dance around holding hands.

So I'm glad rep is now visible again, I just hope that it hasn't been brought back prematurely. Perhaps it has been, given the increase in rep based threads. Maybe not, maybe bringing it back would never be smooth.
I'd still feel happier if people pretended not to notice. :p
'Oh, rep's back, isn't that nice dear?'
'Aww that's nice, what's for breakfast?'

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Having the rep visible again is a huge step in the right direction. It obviously means so much to so many people, and I know my rep is something I'm very proud of.

As far as the limit on repping newbies, that's probably a good change too. It will give people a chance to correct behavior before they're in so big of a hole that they'll never be able to climb out.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I voted undecided.
It doesn't really matter too much to me, and I really can't think of a situation where I would get neg rep anyway.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Charlie - I hadn't noticed and now it is big I don't care. I find it interesting to be able to see what rep people are on but don't really care if it is or isn't here. I just want what is best for the forum. Bacisally a big meh!

Want to dance around holding hands with me?

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I voted "undecided" for lack of an "indifferent" option.

My evil plan was always:
Rep disappears.
People get over it.
Rep comes back and people don't obsess over it.
We all dance around holding hands.
A more realistic scenario....
Rep disappears.
People complain then pretend to get over it.
Rep comes back and people go back obsessing over it as before.

:twisted:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was fine with not being able to see rep. Sure, I was curious what other people had, that I haven't seen in a while, but now that I've seen it, I'd be fine if it went back to hidden.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I'm glad we aren't all uptight about the rep and whatnot but... I really don't care that much. Seeing rep is really not a big deal for me.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Eh, it doesn't really make much difference to me, I never really obsessed about it so it's not really an issue. Even when rep was not shown, I kind of knew what everyone's rep count was, at least an approximate estimate.

cation

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
I voted yes but the rep system is new to me so I'm not sure about how much help it's been. There are times it doesn't make much sense. Occasionally I read what seems to be a good post and even though the poster has a high post count their rep is low or I see what appears as an obnoxious post and find out the poster has high rep. It's not always consistant.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
It won't affect my daily goings on the site, nor will it affect how I hand out rep.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I have and always will hate the repe system. :p

IDK the rep system needs to have some major improvements but They are hard to do.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I like and have always liked the rep system. Note, that many, many modifications have been tried, and the system, in its present form, is the best of all probable worlds for the forum in its present state. Though it may seem flawed, it really is hard to improve upon. Certainly, it will never be all things to all people.

BTW while I have given -rep I prefer not to and avoid it if I can. When I give it I tend to sign it and haven't had any comebacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.